Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New computer, ASUS Transformer....do YOU have one?

New computer, ASUS Transformer....do YOU have one?

I got this after my laptop broke. I wanted an I pad but this seemed to offer more. However trying to learn the Android processor is eating my sack lunch!! I u have one of these and can give me a few pointers please PM me so we can chat. Thanks !!!
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

I don't have any suggestions except there is a great forum for computer related issues, on a site called Tom's Hardware. I have had many PC questions over the years and it seems that is the most active forum and you get knowledgeable answers fairly soon. And it is free to join.

I hope I didn't break any rules by telling you this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts View Post
    I don't have any suggestions except there is a great forum for computer related issues, on a site called Tom's Hardware. I have had many PC questions over the years and it seems that is the most active forum and you get knowledgeable answers fairly soon. And it is free to join.

I hope I didn't break any rules by telling you this.
    No, you didn't break the rules. Here is a link to the site http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/ for those that may be interested.
    Nancy in western NY

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    Is it a computer or something like the i-pad? I have an ASUS laptop and I love it....
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2 View Post
    Is it a computer or something like the i-pad? I have an ASUS laptop and I love it....
    The transformer is able to be used as an epad, (which is like an ipad) and it can be attached to a keyboard as well, so it has more versatility than an ipad or epad. I prefer android/pc products and am familiar with both the ipad and epads- had to use different systems whilst travelling between schools with my job.It's just a matter of getting used to the different systems. They both have their good/bad side, so just play with it a bit and you should be fine.Always go to the 'help' section if you don't know what to do, as that's what it is there for.