Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New Dishwasher!!!

I finally got my new dishwasher installed today. I purchased it last fall for my daughters wedding present. She got married October 9. It didn't fit under their counters, (she did pick it out after measuring her counters, then when her husband tried to install it, it didn't fit), it sat in their garage all winter, so I offered to buy it back from them. Then the guy who was supposed to install it, kept dragging his feet. I was getting tired of this big box sitting in my living room. So today he finally came over and installed it. Yay. Now the dishwasher, microwave and stove all match. Black. Now I have to figure out how to afford a new fridge.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations!

do you have fabrics, quilt books etc. that you could sell on the quilting board to get your $$$

Blog Entries
    Good deal! I've decided matching appliances aren't what they are cracked up to be! My fridge is almond, Dishwasher is white, stove is black and stainless and microwave is stainless. But, nobody ever sees my kitchen except me. As long as they work, that's what counts! :thumbup:

I have matching appliances, because my old ones all decided to give up the ghost the same week. Dishwasher rusted through the bottom, trash compactor's motor gave out, refrigerator's compressor stopped working. The only thing that was working that we replaces was the oven, but it leaked terribly. I got a bonus at work so we used it to buy all stainless steel. Not fancy stuff, all GE, but they match and they work. It sure makes my kitchen look different. They didn't have a trash compator that would fit in the hole so we got a little wine cooler instead. I like it much better than the compactor.

Good for you

Good for you