Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New Jennifer Chiaverini book

Blog Entries
    Jennifer Chiaverini has a new book out. It's called "The Union Quilters". I'm headed to our library site right now to reserve it!

For those of you who haven't read her books, I think you will enjoy them :thumbup:

Sue

I picked it up the day before she came here for the book signing....had it 3/4 done when I went that night. I really enjoyed it, love reading about that time period. Hope you like it also.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just finished Union Quilters the other day. It's pretty good, but not my favorite of the series.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkiris
    Jennifer Chiaverini has a new book out. It's called "The Union Quilters". I'm headed to our library site right now to reserve it!

For those of you who haven't read her books, I think you will enjoy them :thumbup:

Sue
    :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs
    I picked it up the day before she came here for the book signing....had it 3/4 done when I went that night. I really enjoyed it, love reading about that time period. Hope you like it also.
    I just have to comment on your avatar. The larger dog looks like my Sophie. She is a mix shepard/rottie. Then we too have a younger black dog, Simon...he is border collie/lab mix. This picture made me think back to when we first brought Simon home. Sophie gave him the same look. Funny

I got 10 of her books (used) for Christmas and went thru them way too fast...I will have to get this one and the last.

I am reading the new book "Union Quilters" really having a hard time with this book - I loved all the others but this one is not holding my attention like the others - wonder if others are having the same thoughts.

Blog Entries
    About every 2nd or 3rd book she does is really slow and doesn't hold my attention. Just thought it was me..

I have really eclectic taste in reading material.

Blog Entries
    I agree - some of books are slow - but have read them all. Need to check on this new one.

Darlaine