Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: New quilting buddy! ****Warning, very cute!****

What a cutie, and most Maltese are so mellow. Like your OESD too, he is cute as can be. I have way to many helpers around here.

Hi Coco! You are so fotunate to have Coco. He is adorable. I bet he loves it at your place with all the other dogs and his human home all the time. They do need a lot of time and attention.

Here is my girl Nina. She is a Havanese. I always say I got to have me one of these. ~smile~

We have a house full with people that have allergies. these little dogs and I think Maltese and poodles too can work for people with allergies. Nina has pratically no smell either. Only her breath smells like dog food. I do need to bath her weekly, brush her every two days and she needs regular hair cuts. She does not shed. You have to cut the hair off. My kids are so happy to finaly have a dog eventhough she is pint size, 7 lbs.

Oh the bad hair cut is courtesy of DH. He miss understood me and cut all her hair of her belly instead of her toes and bum area only.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Annaquilts; 12-31-2012 at 10:36 PM.
    Anna Quilts

Blog Entries
    Our Emily wants to give your furbabies a doggie hi! My sister and want to hug them!
    Please post your pet's - past and present -pictures at http://www.quiltingboard.com/general...ds-t32280.html

What a cutie!

Power Poster
    he is so cute!!!!!
    QUILTNMO

Blog Entries
    Ohhhhh, I want a coco. wwwhhhhaaaaa That sweet little face just reeks of mischief. hehehe But he's just too cute to punish.
    Stitching is Meditation in Motion

He looks so sweet!
    Do what you want...Love what you do!!

he is adorable
    Pam H.

"Those that mind, don't matter and those that matter don't mind" ~ Dr. Seuss

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Auntpiggylpn: Have you seen the White Shepards ? A friend of mine called and she was told if she had to ask the price, she couldn't afford them ..They are supposed to be of a rare shepard, gorgeous dogs ..

That reminds me of the Savannah Cat, $12-35 thousand dollars for the cats, Beautiful cats but OMGoodness .. I am not an heiress !LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Sorry.. COCO is beautiful .. Thanks for sharing your precious with us ..
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast