Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NEwest addition to our pet family....

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

NEwest addition to our pet family....

Already had one Betta that my DGD wanted but when I went to Petco could not resist getting another one with a new tank...... Love to watch them.....
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Those are beautiful fish! And that's a very cool set-up for them.

Aren't they beautiful. My son-in-law is very active in the MN Aquarium Society and has been for many years. He has 65 aquariums in his basement "fish room". One of my favorite quilts to have made was one made from his collection of aquarium T-shirts. It really turned out well and he loves it too.

Banned
    Beta's are gorgeous fish! I used to have a few when I was a teen. I love your set up too.

Great pet that you have. No walking outisde in the dark to take it potty. Pretty fish.

They'd make a great quilt pattern. !
    The quilt you see, is a part of me.
    In your hand is the sum of my parts
    My mind, my body and a piece of my heart.
    Wrap in it, lay on it, cry, and dream.
    It's made to help you know what love means.

when my husband was alive I had beta fish, I thought they were so beautiful. He could not stand them cause he felt so sorry for them cause they had to be by themselves, so eventually I got rid of them. Seeing your post reminded me of this. I nevee thought to put two in the same tank separated as you have them. thanks for the memories.
    Rita

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    what beautiful fish for sure ! Used to have betas when I was younger, Siamese fighting fish, loved em .. Thanks for sharing !
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    they are beautiful and fun to watch.

I was with my brothers step GD yesterday. We went into a pet store and saw a really pretty Beta there. I will probably go back and get it for her I didn't have the money yesterday and they had a great special on too. Everything for a set up for 12.88 , fish , gravel, bowl, water, food and a plant. I would love to get a fish tank again and maybe a parakeet. :-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast