Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NHL Toronto Maple Leafs quilting fabric

Quote Originally Posted by huntannette View Post
    Hi C....am going to Brampton is middle of September so if you can`t find any I can always look for you while I`m there....if I find some I can always e-mail you
    That would be fabulous A., would appreciate you looking & I will gladly reimburse you any costs. I just want plain white background with the blue maple leaf & their name on it, or anything like the blue block that you have in your
    quilt with the maple leaf in it. That would be perfect. Tks for the offer. I am going to Pembroke next week & there is a QS in Deep River (on our way) & I will check there also.
    Dance like no one is watching

Just found out that the Quilting Barn in New Liskeard, Ontario has some flannel TML fabric so I guess a road trip
    is in order. It's about a 2 1/2 hr. drive but we are going to Pembroke in a few days & it's on our way & with the price
    of gas here in Canada, that's a bonus. Tks everyone.
    Dance like no one is watching

perfect ...let me know if you get some, if not I`ll look for you
    Quote Originally Posted by callen View Post
    Just found out that the Quilting Barn in New Liskeard, Ontario has some flannel TML fabric so I guess a road trip
    is in order. It's about a 2 1/2 hr. drive but we are going to Pembroke in a few days & it's on our way & with the price
    of gas here in Canada, that's a bonus. Tks everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2