Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Nighties

  1. #21
    Super Member nancia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    my heart is in texas, philly and london
    Posts
    4,583
    Blog Entries
    1
    you're number 1 sue! i will start it in the chit chat section and try to keep it on-going so we don't have to do a new one every month. as soon as i find my camera i will start the thread with pictures of the clothes i've been making. hopefully others who enjoy dolls and doll clothes will join in the fun!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Connecticut shoreline
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by nancia View Post
    you're number 1 sue! i will start it in the chit chat section and try to keep it on-going so we don't have to do a new one every month. as soon as i find my camera i will start the thread with pictures of the clothes i've been making. hopefully others who enjoy dolls and doll clothes will join in the fun!
    Sounds good.....thanks

  3. #23
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Fish View Post
    I used simplicity 2768
    Thanks. Just got around to reading ... DH is not well and they're been lots of doctors appointments.

    Peggy

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Connecticut shoreline
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by IBQLTN View Post
    Thanks. Just got around to reading ... DH is not well and they're been lots of doctors appointments.

    Peggy
    So sorry to hear that..hope he is doing ok now?

  5. #25
    Super Member Annaquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,767
    Those are so cute!
    Anna Quilts

  6. #26
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,396
    Sue,
    DH is now seeing infectious disease doc for the infection in his legs that has been present since he was in rehab back in AUGUST. Turns out surgeon put him on an antibiotic that doesn't work on this type of bacteria. I had given surgeon lab report so I'm pretty disgusted right about now. Infectious disease doc said, "Thank the Lord he has a pacemaker" because the bacteria and antibiotic he was on can both interfere with the heart's rhythm and in his opinion an open heart surgery patient should not be on! Further the kidney doc said he should not have been taking that drug with his kidney condition either! DH is now being treated by 4 specialists and possibly will need to go back to hemotologist for the anemia so that will make FIVE. Did I mention I work fulltime????

    Sorry you asked, huh?

    Peg

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Connecticut shoreline
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by IBQLTN View Post
    Sue,
    DH is now seeing infectious disease doc for the infection in his legs that has been present since he was in rehab back in AUGUST. Turns out surgeon put him on an antibiotic that doesn't work on this type of bacteria. I had given surgeon lab report so I'm pretty disgusted right about now. Infectious disease doc said, "Thank the Lord he has a pacemaker" because the bacteria and antibiotic he was on can both interfere with the heart's rhythm and in his opinion an open heart surgery patient should not be on! Further the kidney doc said he should not have been taking that drug with his kidney condition either! DH is now being treated by 4 specialists and possibly will need to go back to hemotologist for the anemia so that will make FIVE. Did I mention I work fulltime????

    Sorry you asked, huh?

    Peg
    Wow so sorry ...best to both of you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.