Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Blender

Ninja Blender

I got a Ninja blender. It makes great smoothies, malts & etc. but the release button keeps popping the lid up more than it would have to. Does anyone else have this problem.

Blog Entries
    I haven't had this problem. Ours only pops the handle up maybe 1/4 to 1/2" from the top.
    Go forth and sew!

Blog Entries
    I have been wondering about the Ninja from QVC.................but I don't need to be making ice cream.

I love my ninja it's getting kinda worn I have one of the first ones when they first came out the blue picture and small chopper I have a smoothie every morning plaine nonefat yougert and any kind fresh fruit omg sooo yummy sorry can't help with your problem do you have the newer one?

oops the lids are blue the picturs are clear

Blog Entries
    We haven't had any problems with out Ninja blender. But we don't use it very often.
    Sherri

Okay you got me with this one. I didn't notice the section this was in, so when I saw blender in the header I was thinking blender fabric. But ninja blender fabric . . . had to click and see what it was.
    Join the JUNE Pincushion & Needlecase swap:http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t247379.html

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries A. A. Milne

There are so many different versions of the Ninja that it is hard to know which one you have. I actually have two different ones. The first I bought for making smoothies but it also has a 40oz bowl that is perfect for other things. The second I bought as a mini food chopper and it is wonderful. I love both my Ninjas - they are way better than any blender, food chopper, or food processor that I've ever owned. And that includes Oster, Cuisinart, and Magic Bullet. I recently had a mailer from Consumer Reports that rated it just as good as a VitaMix. Except the Ninja was $60 and the VitaMix $450.
    Pat

I am going to have to check this out .. I have never heard of one and it sounds like something I would use a bunch. Especially in the summer.. Smoothies are so much cheaper than cooked food and cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by orangeroom View Post
    I haven't had this problem. Ours only pops the handle up maybe 1/4 to 1/2" from the top.
    I did my reserch on blenders as I do Green Smoothies. There were so many reports of broken pieces in smoothies and being almost swollowed along with not be able to contact customer service. There were over 63 compliants of broken parts after being used once or twice. If you are looking for a good blender do your reserch. I bought a Blendtec. My daughter has one and I read the reviews. Awesome blender. If you can not aford a high end blender, there are some much better belnders out there. So do not waste your money on a product that does not live up to what they claim and poor (meaning none) customer service. Just saying. I do have an alder Osterizer and it has made smoothies for years. If you want something to break down the celular walls (like Green Smoothies), then get a high end blender. there are three out there that are very well recomended.

Bonnie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast