Nintendo DS

Old 04-17-2010, 04:10 PM

Does anyone here play the DS? Do any of you play Super Mario 64? I have a blast with them.....just wondered if any of you play too.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:21 PM

I have a Nintendo DS. I bought it to play the Brain Age games and similar games.

I'm not a Super Mario Brothers type of gameplayer.

I sure do wish they'd create more games for adults, like mystery games (not those seek-n-finds that claim to be mystery games) and quest games. I just can't play games with little anime cartoon characters. There was supposed to be an emergency room sim game, but I was never able to find it.
Old 04-17-2010, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lisanne
I have a Nintendo DS. I bought it to play the Brain Age games and similar games.

I'm not a Super Mario Brothers type of gameplayer.

I sure do wish they'd create more games for adults, like mystery games (not those seek-n-finds that claim to be mystery games) and quest games. I just can't play games with little anime cartoon characters. There was supposed to be an emergency room sim game, but I was never able to find it.
You might look for Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box:
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail...pZjdG991wD-MF4

I am waiting for that one myself ......there is a store here that sells used games. I never pay full price for them. My grandson and I play the Mario game........we try to out do each other on the amount of stars we get.......lol!
Old 04-17-2010, 06:12 PM

I play computer games...

Divinity 2
Two worlds
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Oblivion
Mafia (Mafia 2 comes out this year I am so excited)
Guild wars (all the expansions also)
I have an account with SOE for Vanguard, but the Developer has ruined the game with his dumbass ideas. :P (so I don't even subscribe any more)
Old 04-17-2010, 07:00 PM

I bought DS for all three of my kids and I play it sometimes, would play more if I had time, but I also play the playstation 2 and just got PS3
Old 04-17-2010, 07:36 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by lfw045
Does anyone here play the DS? Do any of you play Super Mario 64? I have a blast with them.....just wondered if any of you play too.
DGD had the DS and loves Super Mario 64. I would have to wrestle it away from her to play it.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by littlehud
DGD had the DS and loves Super Mario 64. I would have to wrestle it away from her to play it.
LOL.........whenever I visit the grandkids, first thing out of their mouths is......."Did you bring your DS, Nana?" So now they each have a DS of their own and I got the Super Mario 64 game for them. Now when I visit we play together.....

:lol: :lol:

Oh yes, forgot to mention that my DS was a Mother's Day gift from my daughter...... :lol:
Old 04-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Power Poster

I have been a nintendo addict since I bought the first nintendo deck in 87. My boys and I used to play together. I still have a nintendo deck and the super nintendo deck. I had a game boy but it died. then had a color game boy and it died too. Now my mom bought a Nintendo Ds for herself to play the brain age and crosswords. So she got one for me to have for the grands and I play it some but it is so hard to keep it charged up. I love Mario Bros but haven't played this one alot yet. I love Zelda and Zelda for the supernintendo and I have had several Metroids. one for the game boy and one for the nintendo deck.

I used to play tetris all the time on my game boy and I always did the highest level and challenged myself to see how high I could go points wise.

We have a bunch of games for the DS but not much I like except for super Mario Brs.

My son rented Donkey Kong one year and I got so hooked on it he bought me my own super nintendo deck and Donkey Kong for Christmas that year! My grands and I still play it. He was 17 at the time and now he is going to be 32 next week. That's how long ago. My DH used to growl because I would get so into the game and wouldn't get supper or anything else. I love games of treasure hunting and puzzle solving.

I downloaded some Hidden object games and my grands love to play those with me.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:07 PM

You might look for Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box:
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail...pZjdG991wD-MF4
Sounds good, even if it looks kiddish. I'll look for it. Thanks for the recommend!