Nomorerack.com

Old 10-20-2011, 02:18 PM

Have anyone here ever used Nomorerack.com? Is an auction site and sounds real good. My problem with it is that it wants my credit card information in order to bid, which I can understand, since anyone could register and start bidding with no intentions to ever purchase, but want to hear if others have used it before. Don't trust any of the "testimonials" in their web site.

Please, ladies..let me know if you had any experience with them.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:25 PM

sorry I have never even heard of them but i wouldnt trust giving my card to anyone why dont they take paypal?
Old 10-20-2011, 02:30 PM

I just did a little research on these. Is perfectly fine, but I will not do it. They want the card ahead of time because there is a fee per bid and you pay it ahead of time as a bundle. Basically, you pay for 100 bids and so on. Each time you place a bid your number of bids left is reduced whether or not you win the item. You need to be the last person to place a bid before it closes to win it. I guess is fair, they need to make their money somehow. You then pay for the item you just won. The deals seem amazing. I guess you could use Paypal for the purchases, but I stopped the registration process before I got there. Is not easy to get my credit card number from me.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:33 PM

Penny Bids is the same way. I decided not to use the site. If they took Paypal I might have tried it. It does look like people are getting great deals but it's not worth loosing my bank account over.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:40 PM

Agreed. I have no money there to loose, but the headache if it gets messed with is not worth it.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:03 PM
Power Poster

It's not worth the hassel,