Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: North to Alaska

Wow thank you so much ladies... we will be starting our adventure in Anchorage then to Denali and Fairbanks. then down toward Skagway and all the towns in between. We board ship in Skagway and end in Vancouver... thank you again for all the advice.....I am going to find my bug spray and flashlite... lol

the weather is good its been in the 70s to 80s, what ports are you going to. Alaska has a lot of good quilt stores, be sure to check them out.

We lived in Anchorage for 14 yrs. and LOVED it. Bring a warm sweater and/or warm jacket. It usually is till pretty cool there for people who visit from the Lower 48. I hope you get to see moose and eagles. We still miss seeing them in our back and front yard!! The mountains are spectacular!!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

If you are going to Anchorage it has been in the 80's and 90's. Take rain gear and the layering suggestion is a good one. Put me in your pocket and leave me in Anchorage. i really miss it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5