Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: not sure....

if this is the right place to bring this up,but after reading todays post isaw a topic on my "start" list that has never been there before .it is..malwarebytes*[?]anti-malware. have no idea what this is or where it came from. has anyone else seen this, or know what it is? i have so many prob w/ my pc that i'm afraid to touch anything ! ny info would be appreciated.thanx,dar

Was it a post or perhaps an ad? Ad's do appear above & below the postings & change continually.

Do no clink on anything you are unsure of. Several have posted that they have virus issues lately.

Quote Originally Posted by dar627742
    if this is the right place to bring this up,but after reading todays post isaw a topic on my "start" list that has never been there before .it is..malwarebytes*[?]anti-malware. have no idea what this is or where it came from. has anyone else seen this, or know what it is? i have so many prob w/ my pc that i'm afraid to touch anything ! ny info would be appreciated.thanx,dar

ignor any malware I got caught once they get into your computer and cause more problems. never download anything unless you know it is safe

Blog Entries
    Malwarebytes is a real program, I have it both on my home computer and all of the computers at work. It helps to keep your computer clean of "malware", or those bogus programs!

I also have malwarebytes and it is a good program. Don't know how or where it came up on your computer though if you didn't download the program

My Brother-in-law "the computer genius"says.......Never click on those malware adds not even the X go down to the bottom of your screen and right click the rectangle for it and close it that way. if If it does not go away shut down you machine for a while and hopefully it won't return. They are really nasty and seems like someone somewhere has way too much time on their hands. Maybe they should take up quilting... :D