Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Now I know what they mean by flash flooding!

Wow so happy to here you and hubby are ok and that your cars are not damaged completely! I guess we were lucky up here in Lindstrom, (Chisago county) We did get about an inch but not that much! My youngests Son told me him and his girlfriend had to get off of 694 and take another route.And more localized flooding suppose to be upon us again later today!

My sister in Little Canada had 6 inches of rain in the 24 hour period; Fri am to Sat pm...

Blog Entries
    I'm 35 miles SW of Minneapolis. It is so hot today,it's like an oven out there!! It will be this way until Thurs.

wow im glad your ok but i sure wish we had some water here
    were so dry it isnt funny it may come down to water rations if it gets much worse. its also soooo hot its been like 110 degrees for like 40 days now.
    carla

Check and see if there is a platic lining between the carpet and the padding. I got mine soaked one time and had the worst mildew til I fould out about the plastic keeping the padding from getting any air.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3