Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Ocean Isle Beach, NC

Please Help! My son is getting married on the beach next June. We are searching for some place to have the rehearsal dinner. They don't want to use one of the golf clubs. There are not many places to choose from and we are running out of ideas. If you are a local and have a suggestion, please help.

How about renting a beach house? VBRO.com might be a good place to start. Good Luck!

I dunno how close you are to Wilmington, but I'd go ultra-casual and go to Elizabeth's Pizza! :D

Where is everyone staying for the event? There are many restaurants that will cater to another area, especially our "pig pickin'" type meals.

We are staying in a small house owned by a friend. Friend is very strict about the house and want allow parties at it. Plus it's on the marsh with no fencing and there will be small children. I have been thinking about just serving pizza. The young people in the wedding would probably like that just as good as a sit down dinner. There is a restaurant called Cinelli's that we maybe could go to for the pizza.

That's a good idea, for my neice's reheresal we had the pizza delivered to the hall and brought sodas and a cake for dessert. Much easier and not so much travel for everyone.