Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oh boy I did it this time...

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Did that with a steak I'd purchased for dinner one night -- summer time, hot outside -- and didn't discover it for nearly 8 hours. Man did I fuss with myself for that screw up....I mean, steak, for Pete's sake!!!

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

What I hate is leaving my "doggie-bag" from a restaurant in the car overnight. Not only do I have the smell but I also have nothing for lunch the next day.

Blog Entries
    I use to do the old switcharoo also, stuff for the cabinets in the frig, and stuff for the frig in the cabinets, talk about messes and smells, especially the cheeses. YUCK
    Mary

I've put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the pantry. Discovered it around lunchtime when I went into the fridge to get sandwich fixings. :-p
    Wendy in VA

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted I wish I had some ice cream.

Blog Entries
    Oh, shucky, gee, darn...guess you'll have to eat out for breakfast and THEN buy more milk!!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Quote Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt View Post
    Been there, done that..

Milk left in the car overnight..
    Milk left on the counter- never made it in the fridge.
    ice cream was put in the fridge instead of the freezer..
    Frozen meat was forgotten in the sink and counter- more times than i can count on my hands..
    List goes on and on.,

You are not alone. IM right there with ya..
    OHhhhhhhhh I am so glad someone else does that !! LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

I haven't done any of that. When I was a stay at home Mom, I liked to move things around, alot, my Son would ask me where I put the glasses today, in the oven? Smart aleck kid.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Sounds like something I'd do. I've purchased groceries of the store and forgot to go to the drive up! Remembered when I got home. Thank goodness it was winter and everything was fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2