Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The older I get.....

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joan_quilts
    Well, alot of it is, my two oldest sons do not get along. Too much brotherly love brings on brotherly blood. I don't know WHY they don't get along, but they don't.

When they were little, they could play together for a bit, but sooner or later, fists were going to fly. I had to play ref when they were little, but in their 20's, I don't.

Middle son is in the Marines and wasn't able to come home for Christmas this year but he is coming home for New Years. I told oldest son and he said he wouldn't be over. That's fine. Each got a day with the family so I don't really mind. At least youngest son can get along with both of them.

Just that tension puts me in a sad mood and I refuse for them to stick me in the middle of their not liking each other. I have better things to do than worry about who's feelings will get hurt and of course if I say anything, I am the bad guy.
    Been there. Done that. I feel for you!

we did no decorating at all no tree nothing just not in the mood which is sad I always loved doing the house up but with the kids gone to other states and no jobs its just not there for us maybe next year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2