Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OMG! Turn on CNN!

He was hiding because his dad yelled at him! Kids! You have to really be on top of everything, and WATCH THEM! So glad this has a happy ending so far. Where was Mom?

The little boy was hiding in the attic. He says he was hiding there because of the show.
    I'm thinking it was a publicity stunt that the dad conjured up.
    That family was on Wife Swap and silly me, YES, I watched that episode and the guy is a lunatic! He was just off the wall "acting" for the cameras.
    A child doesn't say something like that if he wasn't told why to do something. A child will say they are hiding because they are mad at mom and dad or they did something wrong and knew they would get into trouble. A small child is not going to say they did something for the show. That's what you hear him say.....I did it because of the show.

I heard that this morning too. When asked why he didn't answer when they called him he said something about doing it for the show. Guess now instead of him being in trouble his Daddy is gonna be in BIG trouble.

Mom and Dad have been on reality TV wife swap ,,,,The kids have several u-tube videos..I think thet taped this

If this is a big hoax the parents should have to pay for the personel they abused

Leave it to the little kids to pop out with the truth :D

EXACTLY!!!

Blog Entries
    I'm glad the boy is safe! CNN and MSNBC channels are blocked on my tvs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree. They should be made to pay for the costs of the search and rescue efforts (or at least the taxpayer-funded portion).

Blog Entries
    The little boy's comment about doing it for the show, the tv crew asked him to show how he got in the rafters and when asked by his dad why he was up there he said doing it for the show meaning the tv crew. CNN not reporting that?

The mainstream media likes to present sensational, dramatic shows. That's what keeps people watching.

It was a publicity stunt/fraud. The sheriff is filing charges.

http://news.aol.com/article/parents-...9681?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticl e%2Fparents-of-balloon-boy-falcon-heene-will%2F719681

They said on the news this morning that they are going to file charges against the father. The least of which is fraudulant reporting of an accident or something to that effect.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast