Saw this really cute baby gift idea from multiple posters on Pinterest: Onesie cupcakes! So I made some for my cousin's daughter who is going to have a baby girl soon.
They were fun and easy:
1. Put a cotton ball in the toe of a baby sock to make the tip look like a cherry
2. Fold a onesie lengthwise, until the width is cupcake height.
3. Roll the onesie around the sock (like a HoHo), leaving the cherry on top and the top of the sock dangling out the bottom.
4. Pull the top of the sock up and over the cupcake, Then double it back so it looks like a cupcake paper, which holds it all together.
5. Set into muffin cups and box up in a cupcake box. Got the cupcake gift boxes at Michael's Crafts.