Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Orgreenic skillets

Orgreenic skillets

I mostly cook with cast but always keep a pan to make eggs, pancakes ect that is easier with non-stick. I seen these advertised and am considering getting one. Has any one tried them? Just wanting to know if they were a gimmick or if they really work well.
    Last edited by raedar63; 02-24-2012 at 03:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    i don't know where i've been, because i've never heard of this pan. my go to for reviews is amazon.com. here's a link to a lot of mixed reviews http://www.amazon.com/Telebrands-582.../dp/B006BE73ZY
    Nancy in western NY

I see they are in the Walmart stores now, in the On TV section or whatever you call it

The commercial is kinda goofy. Paper thin eggs that flutter out of the pan.

I use stainless steel pots and pans. I spray the small frying pan with Pam when making eggs, they don't stick.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Blog Entries
    I hadn't heard of these so checked them out at Amazon. Couldn't purchase these because my entire family hates that shade of green!

I have one and love it.Since it was purchased it has seen daily use. Things fry wonderfully,with little oil,and it cleans beautiful.Also the Handle doesnt heat up only where it attaches to the skilet

Blog Entries
    these are just ceramic coated pans. You can get them just about anywhere now. I have several, and they are great. food really does just slide out and clean up super easy. and best no Teflon to ingest. Don't think you have to go with the Orgreenic brand, I bought my first one from the grocery store a pretty white inside with gray outside. they also are a lot harder- Doesn't scratch easily.
    Grandmothers are just "antique" little girls

We had the green non-stick pans and they peeled just like the others. We have now gone to stainless steel with aluminum core.

Blog Entries
    sounds like something we will have to buy, hahaha
    Mary

Washington State summer, Sun City AZ winter
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
    i don't know where i've been, because i've never heard of this pan. my go to for reviews is amazon.com. here's a link to a lot of mixed reviews http://www.amazon.com/Telebrands-582.../dp/B006BE73ZY
    Thanks for sending me to Amazon. I was thinking of buying one to try out but after looking over the reviews, I'll look for another type of fry pan.
    She who dies with the most fabric didn't sew fast enough!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast