Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Our user names

Blog Entries
    i wanted 'sewNsew, cause i sew and sew, and sew when i get started. but it was taken. so 'sewNso' i became.
    and at times when i worked i had to be a 'so and so' sometimes to keep from getting walked on.

I love reading about everyone's user name and how they came about for them. On the old board when I first joined, there was a thread like this one. Everyone thought by my user name, I was from Australia. I'm not. My user name: quiltjoey: I love to quilt and my nickname is joey; hence, quiltjoey!

We own a sailboat and I sell PartyLite candles, so it's sailsablazin. Makes sense to me.
    Since it is the same as my e-mail address, I do get the "looks" when I give this info out.

It wasn't easy finding a name, all the ones I wanted were taken. Quilting is "my time" so hence my name. Had to come up with something clever spurr of the moment.

I was born in February, stone is Amethyst but that is usually taken, so I have just changed it a bit, and the 02 is for February as well.
    Amythyst

I am a Psychiatric Nurse hence my board name.

When I was a kid my brother called me Alleyoop after the comic strip. When I got my first email account my son set it up and used Alleyoop as my email address. So here I am after all these years still Alleyoop!
    Proud grandma of Coast Guard grandson and Air Force granddaughter!

People who are born or live in the UP of MI call themselves Yoopers. I was both born and did live there for not nearly enough time. If people have tap-roots, mine is in the UP. My ancestors came from Cornwall to mine copper in the UP long before I was born there in my grandparents home in Allouez, MI.
    Yooper32 aka: Donna B

What an interesting thread to read!
    Mine is really quite simple. My first name is Cindy. The number 60545 was my 18-wheeler's truck number when I was an owner/operator leased to a company for 12 years. When we first got our computers, I started with it in email & have continued using it ever since.

Blog Entries
    I've loved reading this thread!! My username is from Scripture... I'm running the race set before me... (well, trying to) :-D
    "... let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 ... LastLast