Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Our user names

Mine is kind of a puzzle. It is Jesus Lives= Gzuslivz.
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

Mine came from when I wanted to get my husband a license plate with our name on it (could never remember our license #######) and were only allowed 7 letters...thus I deleted the vowels from our last name..and then just added my initials in front... mj

Lots of "Judy"s on the board. This one is a Polish version and I had a Polish Grandpa.

Our guild has an individual who takes care of the raffle quilt for a year. The year I joined the board, I was the quilt mom.
    Quilt Mom

Going through life one stitch at a time

Years ago I did some work for a local store and needed a name to put on the invoice. It became Kwilty Kathy's Kustom Kreatios and I've used it ever since. BTW when I type that, google underlines it as a misspelling. And I just noticed, it underlined google as a misspelling. LOL.

Blog Entries
    Coopah is for my MiniCooper. It's a sport convertible and fun to drive. We are a car oriented family.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Rhonda Lee is my name. Sew Much Fun is the name of my business. (Which I have yet to start, because of a lot of reasons). I want to teach quilting to the beginners of this wonderful thing we do. When I first logged on and was asked for ID I mixed up my name and my business name. My user name was going to be Sew Much Fun which I now use as my signiture.
    SEW MUCH FUN!

Mine is rather boring compared to others. OMA66 - I am called Oma by my graqndchildren and I was 66 when I began using it as an ID, but now I am 70 and perhaps should change it, huh?
    Always remember, in His eyes, you are precious, you are treasured, you are loved.

My user name had to capture different levels of who I am, where I am and what I am. The first part is part of my name (Sand from Sandra) and also a play on the sand in the Namib desert. The Scraps part refers to my love for working with little itty-bitties of fabric and also being grateful for every scrap of whatever God puts on my path.

Shadowdancer... is the name of my 10 year old Tennessee Walking horse and I met my husband ballroom dancing!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast