Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: The Parade to The Bathroom

Does every living creature in your house follow you to the bathroom?

It's a bit before 3 AM. I'm in here on the computer. I needed a potty break..........

So, I have to scoot Fiona (80#) out of the computer room doorway.
    Boots (90#) is laying in the bathroom door because it's as close to the computer room as he can get since his sissy claimed the computer room door.
    Well, I wanted a drink first, so I went to the kitchen first. Here come my DD's two dogs from the bedroom (we're doggysitting).

Alllllllllll the way to the kitchen. Make a U turn and all the way back to the bathroom.

Boots is happy, since Fiona got up and he rushed back and claimed her spot while I was still in the bathroom.

The only one who missed the parade was my hubby who sleeps thru these nightly parades. Well, they happen during the day, too.

If I turn around too quickly I run into my little poodle (15#) since she is ALWAYS located about 1/4" from my ankle. So - yep - nightly/daily parade around here, too.

Quote Originally Posted by JanTx
    If I turn around too quickly I run into my little poodle (15#) since she is ALWAYS located about 1/4" from my ankle. So - yep - nightly/daily parade around here, too.
    If I ever get the computer/stash room cleaned up and let some floor breathe, I'll have 3 out of 4 of them in HERE! We have some territorial issues, so there's no way all 4 will stay in one small space.

My Border Collie follows me all over the house! I tell him it isn't neccesary, but he does it anyway. :lol:

Yep, most of the time my lab is right where I am. The maltipoo not so much. She's more independant! lol. Once my lab was at my feet while I was sewing. I moved to trim a fabric or something and I heard the sewing machine running. I jumped out of my skin! The lab had rolled onto the foot pedal! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sew_southern
    My Border Collie follows me all over the house! I tell him it isn't neccesary, but he does it anyway. :lol:
    He is herding you.

I have seen these dogs at the seashore trying to herd waves.

My cats tend to follow me too. I'll be in a room & look up & 2, 3 or more are somewhere in the room too. Love it!! They love U unconditionally, looks, flaws, their good listeners, let U know when their out of food or water, etc...

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JanTx
    same here,2 dogs follow me..and when the grandsons are here, they join the parade too..i would not know what it is like to close the bathroom door!

Oh, yeah! :)

Blog Entries
    Yep same happens here, my poor Aussi will give me that look that says please make up your mind .

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast