A Perfect Gift!!!!

Old 12-01-2010, 06:54 AM

If you google Meadow Wren Jewelry, you will come up with my sister's blog google (or whatever you call it).

For my birthday this year she gave me a Scissors Fob. It is absolutely adorable and when I have it on my sewing table I can see it very readily. I use it on my Stork Scissors. She uses Swarovski crystals and if you look at some of them you will see the little decoration at the bottom, a cross, a heart (she gave me the heart) and a really cute frog sitting on a crescent moon. I bought one for my friend for Christmas (she is also a quilter and will get the one with the cross on it) and for my other sister (she gets the one with the frog and crescent moon - she lives at the lake). She will make it any way you like. I did mine with the birthstones. The crystals shine so beautifully.

She has a lot of other stuff on her Meadow Wren. Take a look. She is a very talented woman. My baby sister! Edie
Old 12-01-2010, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Edie
If you google Meadow Wren Jewelry, you will come up with my sister's blog google (or whatever you call it).

For my birthday this year she gave me a Scissors Fob. It is absolutely adorable and when I have it on my sewing table I can see it very readily. I use it on my Stork Scissors. She uses Swarovski crystals and if you look at some of them you will see the little decoration at the bottom, a cross, a heart (she gave me the heart) and a really cute frog sitting on a crescent moon. I bought one for my friend for Christmas (she is also a quilter and will get the one with the cross on it) and for my other sister (she gets the one with the frog and crescent moon - she lives at the lake). She will make it any way you like. I did mine with the birthstones. The crystals shine so beautifully.

She has a lot of other stuff on her Meadow Wren. Take a look. She is a very talented woman. My baby sister! Edie
Very lovely things! :thumbup:
Old 12-01-2010, 07:14 AM
Cyn

Will look now! I love beads too.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:53 AM

Beautiful jewlery.. i want it all. Blessings