Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Photobucket question

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I want to allow some of my albums to be viewed publicly or by e mail.Others I dont. I edited the lock settings on the ones I dont want sent and e mailed the public ones to my alternate e mail to test it. I am still able to open all of them. How do I make it so only certain albums are available for others to view???

Blog Entries
    Create two separate photo bucket accounts, one private and one public :wink: :D:D:D

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Then how do I move an album from the old one to the new one?

Try sending the "public" ones to a friend or family member's email and have them check for you. It may be that when you click on the link, the cookies on your computer are keeping you logged into your photobucket account and so you can still access them all.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I wondered about that...Ill have to check.Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Riversong
    I want to allow some of my albums to be viewed publicly or by e mail.Others I dont. I edited the lock settings on the ones I dont want sent and e mailed the public ones to my alternate e mail to test it. I am still able to open all of them. How do I make it so only certain albums are available for others to view???
    I don't know anything about Photobucket, but it seems to me that you, as the owner, would always be able to open all of the albums, private or public.