Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Photos-no horses, but I thought these came out nicely.

k3n
    Blog Entries
    Wow Karla these are absolutely stunning! I love the flowers - the little hairs on the bud casing are so clear, you can count every one. And Snickers is just too cute - the reflection in the window is really cool. And I agree with Joan about the woodpile too - it would make a great Fall greetings card. You have a fantastic eye, girl! No wonder your quilts are so beautiful! :D OK that's enough compliments, go take MORE!!! :D

Blog Entries
    These pictures are just wonderful.
    Thank you for sharing them with us
    & your talent as photographer!!
    :D :D :D

Unbelievable karla. You are sooooo talented!! My jaw dropped when I saw the kitty staring into the camera. What a photo...same with the logs. Who'da thunk something like that would make such a great shot!!

I also have dial-up, and have hesitated to look at something that will take a long time to download, but will not any more, especially if it has your name on it! :D Your pictures are well worth the wait to see. I want to grow morning glories next year because of you. :D
    You have a beautiful cat there, and the photos if the reflection are great.
    The wood pile isn't just a wood pile, it is art in its purest form. Thanks for sharing your great photos. I look foreward to seeing more. :D :D :lol: :D

pal
    The photographs of the wood pile are just magnificent.

You are a wonderfully talented photographer.

Thank you so much.

Feathers, thanks for letting us see them again. They take my breath away. The flowers are spectacular, but I really love the logs. Karla, you are truly gifted to capture all of this.

Blog Entries
    I don't know what you teach but you should be teaching photography!!
    I would love to take a class from you.
    Oh gosh--I wouldn't have one sentence to say to you! I just shot and click pretty much. It's a nice camera. :wink: I'm learning more about the editing program.

Thank you for all your warm kind replies. I haven't had the camera out except to take photos of fabric... but fall is just around the corner, so there ought to be something to capture soon! :D

I got an e-mail because of the last great comment and had to go and look at those fabulous (I hope the spelling is right) morning glories. They make me smile every time I look at them. :0 :) I had to bookmark them!!! :) :) :) :)

i was thinking, for those who do those gorgeous art quilts, your photos would make wonderful inspirations for a starting point.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4