Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Back for a one year visit/update folks!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/back-one-year-visit-update-folks-t136883.html)

adriansmom 07-11-2011 02:06 PM

yeap! One year has now gone by with out Cathy giving me crap!!! I miss her almost as much now as I did the day we buried her remains. I was actually doing very well..until I read a story about a guy I know on my gun-board who had lost his dog the day before and buried beside the last trail they hiked together. I remarked that I hoped maybe Cathy could keep an eye his dog for him till he could do it himself. She would have been very upset over him loosing his dog and all.

We are doing OK and have moved to central Iowa to start over with Jill and her youngun' now for the most part, still have a few things to do in CB yet but it will get done.

We are here and surviving as best we can. You all take out there! I do come back every now and again to say hi and let ya' all know we are still here. :) Bye for now
Arron(Cathy's healing worse half :) )

lindyline 07-11-2011 02:11 PM

Arron hopefullly you will still be here and reading this. TYhank you for your update, and good to hear you're doing ok. We still think of you and from time to time talk about you. More wondering how you are. Take care.

Up North 07-11-2011 02:11 PM

Arron sounds like the healing has begun. Good for you for moving on I am sure that is what Cathy would have wanted hope Adrian is doing well too.

Ditter43 07-11-2011 02:33 PM

:thumbup: :thumbup: :D

oatw13 07-11-2011 04:04 PM

Thanks for the update. You have come so far.
I think Cathy would be so happy for you. Take care.

earthwalker 07-11-2011 04:46 PM

Time is a great healer Arron. So glad you and Adrian are doing well and starting a new chapter in your lives. We never, ever forget those we love and have lost. We can, however, always make room in our hearts for others. Take care and blessings to you all.

Jingle 07-11-2011 05:02 PM

Time heals all wounds. Life does go on. You will never forget her, but time does make it easier. Good luck to you and your son.

burnsk 07-11-2011 05:32 PM

Thanks for letting us know how you are. If you need any HUGS just let us know. We're still here for you and Adrian.

Kooklabell 07-11-2011 05:37 PM

Thank you for keeping in touch. I'm so happy I was on to see your post. How is Adrian adjusting to the move, Jill and her kids? I'm sure Cathy is taking long walks with your gunboard friends dog. As I'm sure my brother is petting my pup until I see them again.

Give our hugs to Adrian and tell him to give one to you from us.

Best Wishes!

sueisallaboutquilts 07-11-2011 06:00 PM

Hi Arron, thanks so much for checking in. The others have said it all very well. I wish you and Adrian all the best on your continuing journey in life :)
HUGS to you both, Sue