Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   a box for my kitty to sit in (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/box-my-kitty-sit-t190045.html)

Jean45 05-27-2012 10:04 AM

Pretty box. My cats will stand and wait for me to empty a shoe box, that they can't fit into anyway, but will get in and try to fit. They get settled in it, though. Pass the box 3 hrs later and there is another cat sleeping in the box. Like they didn't have anywhere, any other boxes to nap in.

Latrinka 05-27-2012 02:50 PM

Awe, it's so cute! I think she'll get back in it, just you wait and see!

BuzzinBumble 05-27-2012 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 5244082)
Too cute! If you put a few pieces of just washed/dried laundry in there, I bet she'll get into it, for sure. :D

LOL! So True So True! :D
Linda your kitty's box decor is adorable! Let us know if she ends up liking it! Our kitty used to sit on the side of the tub and try to drink drops of shower water.

Fabricbug 05-28-2012 05:24 AM

My husband had box of paperwork on the closet shelf beneath his shirts, one day we looked all over the house for TC, the cat, and found him curled up in the box, in the dark closet. Couldn't have been comfortable, but it seems to be his go to place. Took out the paper work and put in a shirt he still goes to it.

Found a box that had cotton ball packages in it at Wallyworld. Covered it with plastic and put a blanket in it. It's outside the front door. Sometimes we have two coming out on a chilly morning! I love my cats.

wildyard 05-28-2012 07:13 AM

LMBO, well, she definitely got back in the box. She peed in it this morning. So much for that idea. Now I have to get her a new box for sitting in. LOL Kittys, they certainly have a mind of their own.

Wanabee Quiltin 05-28-2012 07:57 AM

Very cute. Knowing cats, if you put your very best quilt in there, she will climb in and lay down.

Snooks 05-28-2012 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by wildyard (Post 5244073)
Like all cats, my Jazzy loves boxes. This one was her favorite in the master bathroom. I couldn't make myself get rid of it so I decided to decorate it to match the bathroom. LOL, do you think she will ever sit in it again???[ATTACH=CONFIG]337970[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]337971[/ATTACH]

Linda - My cat didn't need to know WHO runs your house - lol. Very cute, I bet your fur baby LOVES it.

Marysewfun 05-28-2012 10:30 AM

I love that little circle with the ball in it - will have to look for one for our little "princess".

And like all cats, the smaller the box the more attractive it is - and if mom yells "no, not that one!" - it becomes all the better!

Marysewfun

slk350 05-28-2012 10:37 AM

I see the signs of a pretty pampered kitty

bglock1 05-28-2012 03:17 PM

Oh no! I can't believe she peed in it! My two girls (cats) can be vengeful sometimes too! I was going to say you could put a quilt you are currently working on in there! That's what mine lay on! Good thing you didn't!