Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Can you believe this? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/can-you-believe-t36743.html)

patty48 02-12-2010 04:45 PM

Are you kidding me!!! What is wrong with people these days????

Olivia's Grammy 02-12-2010 04:47 PM

That's just mean. Did your children build another or is your snow gone?

vicki75 02-12-2010 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Olivia's Gramy
That's just mean. Did your children build another or is your snow gone?

The snow melted today for the most part. Not enough left to build another. I was just dumbfounded when I saw the tire tracks. Some people are just rude.

Olivia's Grammy 02-12-2010 05:32 PM

We have snow I wish I could send you. Rarely do we get snow in GA. I grew up in Indiana so I could go the rest of my life with out snow. DH usually makes snow creame. We have 2 dogs now so that would not be a good idea this year.

littlehud 02-12-2010 05:52 PM

That is so sad. Don't people have better things to do than destroy things. :cry: :cry:

drivingsusan 02-12-2010 05:56 PM

How sad for you. Is this kind of thing happening more & more, or are we just hearing about it more & more? Is it just a kids' prank or has it gone beyond and this is the mentality of a growing number of our youth? If it is fun for me, I'll do it- whatever IT is??
OOOO did not mean to go off--just meant to say I feel bad for you and your family.

tigger5464 02-12-2010 06:08 PM

We have had things like this happen also...only in our back yard. They were in the alley and had to back out of our yard so they next time I put concrete blocks in them LOL It didn't do any good to their pickup that's for sure...then they tried suing me. LOL what a joke...trespassing...took pics of their tire tracks and the oil leaks and all...LOL. Something else kids have done is come in to our yard and pick the flowers before I get a chance to see them and pull my windchimes down off the front porch. I would love to hook the wind chimes up to household current and see their reactions to that. :D I know...I am mean...but How many times am I supposed to tolerate vandals on my property??? Can't I even have flowers in my yard? PARENTS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DISCIPLINE THEIR CHILDREN!!!!! Teach them not to touch things if it isn't theirs. Sorry about preaching. I'm sorry that they ruined your families fun :( Wish that I could send you some of our abundance of snow to rebuild :D

sharon b 02-12-2010 06:53 PM

Mean people suck :hunf: Makes you wonder what will happen when or if they ever mature ? Things like this make me afraid for the future

marsye 02-13-2010 04:54 AM

IDIOTS!!!! People like that will get whats coming to them some day :thumbup:

tlrnhi 02-13-2010 05:58 AM

That's horrible!
What is wrong with people!
Guess they had nothing better to do.
Just glad the kids weren't on the backside of the snowmen when the car came thru.....