Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Confused about (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/confused-about-t65522.html)

quiltnmom 09-19-2010 02:23 PM

Wow! I never knew how that got there. I had to go back and look at one of my posts. I didn't realize how much I'm on here but I've achieved "regular" status.

Deecee 09-19-2010 02:32 PM

[quote=nonnie]This may be a stupid question, but do you have to be a regular on the board to buy from the classifieds? I understand about selling but did not find info about buying.[/quote

No questions are stupid.

I don't believe you have to be a "regular" to make a purchase.

amma 09-19-2010 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by wolfkitty
What is the advantage of being 'regular'? woh, I just looked to see that I am 'regular'. I guess I am spending too much time on the computer? LOL

You can't sell anything in the classifieds here if you aren't a regular. In some cases Admin or Patrice can override that rule...

Pzazz 09-19-2010 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybugnana
I was listed as a regular here for about a week. I was off due to abdominal surgery and have only now been able to get back on but lost my regular status. Has this happened to anyone else? :cry:

Ladybugnana....my DH also had abdominal surgery this past Tuesday, so I truly have and idea of what you are going thru' I hope you heal quickly...and have plenty of strong meds!!!

Healing hugs

Patti

bjnicholson 09-19-2010 04:39 PM

Welcome back. Now you can become a regular all over again!

nursie76 09-19-2010 04:43 PM

Gosh, I don't really pay any attention to the titles under our names or the lack there of. I guess it really makes no difference unless you want to list something for sale on the classifieds.

Hope your recovery is uneventful. Glad you are back with us.

nonnie 09-19-2010 05:19 PM

Deecee, thanks so much for the reply, I have seen things that I wanted but didn't know the rules. Thanks again. Trish-nonnie

Ladybugnana 09-21-2010 01:44 PM

Thank you ladies for all the posts. I guess the only reason I wondered is because there have been times I wanted to buy off the site, but didn't think I could with out that status under my name. I am here usually once a day, maybe more. The healing is going much better this time - three incisions instead of one, and that has made it much better. They dont pull as much all the way across. And yes, pain meds are my favorite friend although I am slowing up on them fairly quickly as the pain is receeding fairly quickly. I hope you all have a great day and week! :-D

haircut2 10-06-2011 10:54 AM

I creep daily and do not post...but not a regular... guess Ill have to start posting!

janethagy 10-06-2011 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by b.zang
Too bad there isn't a way of being regular through visits rather than having to always say things. I visit daily but do a lot of keeping my keyboard quiet (mouth shut). I guess that's considered not contributing but I think of it as not cluttering.

I agree.. I visit everyday but dont always post, just enjoy reading and seeing what everyone has to say or what they have made. I love this board, guess I will try to post more often.. :0