Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Crazy Cat (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/crazy-cat-t104586.html)

ssgramma 03-03-2011 06:47 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My little Theadorable (Teddi) is completely nuts. I have never had such a crazy cat and I have had a lot of them. She WILL do as she pleases and a squirt with water or a spanking will not deter her at all!

Here's a couple of recent pics. DH was getting ready to clean litter boxes and left the stuff on the washer for just a minute. He returns to find her in the bag LOL

This morning she was on top of the fridge trying to get to the red/white kitty with heart magnet.

AgapeStitches 03-03-2011 07:02 AM

That's just too cute!!!

BETTY62 03-03-2011 07:18 AM

I love kitties. Both of yours are beautiful.

julia58 03-03-2011 07:35 AM

Maybe a touch of spring feaver?

ssgramma 03-03-2011 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by julia58
Maybe a touch of spring feaver?

Oh Yeah! I said 2 days ago that we would go out. I went out, it was breezy and cool and I decided to keep sewing. She's been extra bad ever since!

We WILL be going out today!

nativetexan 03-03-2011 07:42 AM

oh my, i have three cats and one got her head caught inside the handle of a plastic bag and ran all over the house frightened. she scared the other two also.
now i keep those bags away from them and found it i want them to stay away from something, all i have to do is rattle a plastic bag!

ssgramma 03-03-2011 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by nativetexan
oh my, i have three cats and one got her head caught inside the handle of a plastic bag and ran all over the house frightened. she scared the other two also.
now i keep those bags away from them and found it i want them to stay away from something, all i have to do is rattle a plastic bag!

Oh I wouldn't leave one out for sure! They can be dangerous. Teddi got her head stuck in the handle of a paper Trader Joe's bag and went nuts once. She still likes the bags though - I just cut the handles off before she can get in. And she is fast :mrgreen:

sewnsewer2 03-03-2011 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by ssgramma
My little Theadorable (Teddi) is completely nuts. I have never had such a crazy cat and I have had a lot of them. She WILL do as she pleases and a squirt with water or a spanking will not deter her at all!

Here's a couple of recent pics. DH was getting ready to clean litter boxes and left the stuff on the washer for just a minute. He returns to find her in the bag LOL

This morning she was on top of the fridge trying to get to the red/white kitty with heart magnet.

She looks just like my Daisy and your other one looks like my Tigger & Romeo. Aren't they something? Better than watching TV sometimes! :lol:

ssgramma 03-03-2011 07:55 AM

Oh - they DO look alike!

Yeah, we found a litter of 5 in the eave of our shop 3 years ago. 2 weeks old and no Mom around but me. We had 3 oldsters (17 & 18) that all left tht summer. We had decided that there wouldn't be any more when the old ones left. RIGHT!

Teddi was the runt of that litter. One cat is enough. RIGHT!

We got Isla last Spring at the local Humane Society.

Got to have the furries around!!!!!

sewnsewer2 03-03-2011 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by ssgramma
Oh - they DO look alike!

Yeah, we found a litter of 5 in the eave of our shop 3 years ago. 2 weeks old and no Mom around but me. We had 3 oldsters (17 & 18) that all left tht summer. We had decided that there wouldn't be any more when the old ones left. RIGHT!

Teddi was the runt of that litter. One cat is enough. RIGHT!

We got Isla last Spring at the local Humane Society.

Got to have the furries around!!!!!

Me too, I adopted all 3 of mine from the shelter. We said the same thing when our other 3 passed. They were 15, 17 & 19.