Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   CSI: Miami cancelled (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/csi-miami-cancelled-t189238.html)

Havplenty 05-19-2012 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Amythyst02 (Post 5227383)
Several shows that I enjoy are being cancelled...why am I not surprised! "Unforgettable" & "Missing" are on the yet to be determined list. I really enjoy both of these shows. But at least "Happily Ever After" has been renewed along with a long list of shows I do enjoy.

well "unforgettable" was well forgettable. the premise was a little bit confusing and made it hard to know exactly what was happening. and "missing" was missing a few plot hole fillers. now that she has finally found her son what could possibly be next? all imho.:)

after all of the cancellations i do hope they come up with some better dramas. all of the reality shows and those stoopid comedies leave something to be desired. i am now glad i gave up my tv habit years ago.

Tudey 05-19-2012 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Amythyst02 (Post 5227383)
Several shows that I enjoy are being cancelled...why am I not surprised! "Unforgettable" & "Missing" are on the yet to be determined list. I really enjoy both of these shows. But at least "Happily Ever After" has been renewed along with a long list of shows I do enjoy.

I think you might mean "Once Upon A Time" and I love that one! It has been renewed for 2 more seasons at least. And Unforgettable moved to the "cancelled" list, which sucks because they left us hanging!

nanOmint 05-19-2012 07:55 AM

Just hope they don't replace them with more 'survior' shows. I have discovered the rerun channel, Little House on the Prarie, Wind at my back, Dr Mike, The Waltons and a few more.

damaquilts 05-19-2012 04:19 PM

I haven't watched tv in almost a year and a half. so some of the shows I haven't even see. I dislike the reality shows although when I take the dog out last time at night sometimes when step neice has DWTS on I get sucked in. Thankfully my brother has Netflix and I am discovering all kinds of BBC shows .. I knew a few of the comedies like Are you being served? but am falling in love with the dramas.. I do miss seeing Bones and the CSI shows though. I just hit Hulu when I think about it.

Amythyst02 05-20-2012 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Tudey (Post 5227830)
I think you might mean "Once Upon A Time" and I love that one! It has been renewed for 2 more seasons at least. And Unforgettable moved to the "cancelled" list, which sucks because they left us hanging!

lol you rright, it is Once Upon a Time, must not have had enough coffee when I wrote that, and darn I am sorry to hear Unforgettable has moved to the cancel list. They will probably replace it with another of those stupid reality shows, that I have grown to hate. How can they possibly have another type of singing show??? I am pretty done with Idol, and the rest. I would rather have some good entertainment for a change.

sew_southern 05-20-2012 02:13 AM

Don't know about anyone else here, but my daughters & I love GCB. Sad that it's been cancelled so quickiy. At least they're keeping Once Upon A Time, those are the only 2 shows I really like.

tenngal 05-26-2012 11:45 AM

Law and Order, CSI and Harry's Law (my favorite) will all be gone, I hear. But, they never seem to take off any of the silly shows with the vulgar language and half-dressed teenage girls.

mojo11 05-27-2012 12:55 PM

I, too, will miss CSI Miami. Love all the CSI's. It is a shame when we all pay soooooo much for Directv and/or Dish and have nothing to watch except junk which includes all the reality shows, singing and dancing, etc. I watch reruns of old shows and pay a lot of money to do so. Not Fair!!!!!!