Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Do you miss RevPam? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/do-you-miss-revpam-t194962.html)

sandiet 07-19-2012 02:59 AM

I was wondering where she is also. Our pastor in our church is also Rev. Pam and when I first started to go on this site that is what caught my eye. She always had a lot of good tutes and freebies. Hope she is well and returns,

countrymaid 07-19-2012 05:14 AM

Rev Pam did move the first of July. She was a half-time pastor and with her move
now has a full-time church. It is a very active church ministry and it will keep her busy as she settles into her new position. She knows my brother who pastors a church in the same conference.

buttonhead 07-19-2012 05:32 AM

I am glad someone asked. I certainly do miss her research...
Being a minister, I am sure there is quite a bit of adjusting that goes on when relocation occurs. Hope she returns soon.

Originally Posted by Debbrah (Post 5373782)
I enjoyed reading her links... Where did she go?

AUQuilter 07-19-2012 05:33 AM

Thanks for updating this. Hopefully, she will settle quickly into the position. Certainly do miss her postings.

Originally Posted by countrymaid (Post 5376998)
Rev Pam did move the first of July. She was a half-time pastor and with her move
now has a full-time church. It is a very active church ministry and it will keep her busy as she settles into her new position. She knows my brother who pastors a church in the same conference.

Snooks 07-19-2012 07:13 AM

RevPam was moved to a new church, she posted up until she moved to new local. But YES I think we ALL miss RevPam. I know she has been in my thoughts (moving is sooooo hard and moving for work is even harder). WE MISS YOU REVPAM!!!!

BILLSKATHY 07-19-2012 08:13 AM

I am sure that anyone who read her posts has missed seeing them, I know I do. We can take this opportunity to pray that all is going well for as she settles into her new location and that she finds that God has many wonderful surprises there for her. When someone brings so much joy to those they have contact, that person is very much a blessing to others. Thank you, Rev. Pam for all that you have done and one day perhaps will continue to do for us again.

Latrinka 07-19-2012 08:52 AM

Yea, now that you mention it, I haven't been seeing her post all those links.

dorrell ann 07-19-2012 01:14 PM

Maybe she will fine time and return to us!!!

Pat G 07-19-2012 02:35 PM

Last she wrote, she was being transferred to another church. I think about her often & hope all is well with her. I imagine it's just taking her time to get moved, settled, & started in her new assignment.

Yes, I've sure missed her.

Para722 07-19-2012 03:40 PM

I also miss her. I hope she is settled in her new home.