Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Down and out (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/down-out-t19363.html)

Jerrie 04-24-2009 06:17 AM

This morning i am feeling so down, I guess i have several things on my mind, I need to clean my house, my bedroom have washed clothes on my king size bed i just move them to the empty side and go on with my day me knowing i have to fold them and put away , i need to shampoo my carpet in the living room i have a new area rug. i need to get ready for a yard sale next month sometime, i have that itchy feeling i believe my anxiety level is coming.i am taking my Hydroxyzine, celexa, Risperidal. My feet is still swollen, i went to the Dr couple of days age and i was there from 9:45 until 5:00 pm had to take some more test, my D-Dimer is 3560 it suppose to be from 0-565, a week ago it was in the 2000 and it keep going up i keep having the v-scan since i am short of breath but they fine nothing Thank the Lord. and i have the D-Dopler where they scan for blood clots and it comes out ok also not saying i want them to find something but i want to know why my D-Dimer keep going up You know when you have so much on your mind and don't know where to start. well i don't mean to complain to yall but i have no one to tell to release some things well thanks anyway for reading (Listen) Jerrie

Piedmont Quilter 04-24-2009 06:20 AM

Jerrie ~

Hope things will get better for you. Will keep you in prayer that Dr. can find out what is going on. I know it's hard to do - but don't worry about the things you need to get done. Just take one thing at a time and it will all get done in time.

Piedmont Quilter
Rebecca

Mplsgirl 04-24-2009 06:20 AM

Take care Jerrie. I know when I start feeling overwhelmed, I just do one thing and concentrate on it. Go fold the clothes and then that will be done. You can only do one thing at a time, even though our heads swirl around a million things! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Ducky 04-24-2009 06:27 AM

Jerrie, prayers are being sent your way....with love. It's so hard to wait and wonder -- especially when you have so much on your plate to begin with. Take a deep breath and relax. It'll all work out.

Moonpi 04-24-2009 06:30 AM

Some of those drugs can have hard withdrawal effects. Take good care of yourself.

Bevanger 04-24-2009 06:30 AM

Please take care Jerrie. Your in my thoughts & prayers girl :D

sharon b 04-24-2009 06:32 AM

Just take a deep breath.. relax and think about one project that you will get done. Don't look at the whole picture just focus on one thing , as the others have said when looking at the whole picture it can be very overwhelming, especially when you don't feel well to begin with. Take care
Sharon

Quilt4u 04-24-2009 06:39 AM

Take care. And I'll keep you in my prayers.

reneebobby 04-24-2009 07:09 AM

Oh Jerri please try to relax and who cares if you have to clean that is one of lives errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs Just take it one day at a time it will all work out.

Prayers.

Ninnie 04-24-2009 07:25 AM

You will definitely be in my prayers! Take it slow. Sometimes just sitting and being still helps to calm the inter self. Maybe some relaxing music.