Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   eavesdropping on ya'll (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/eavesdropping-yall-t181773.html)

nanadarlene 03-05-2012 03:24 PM

eavesdropping on ya'll

I have been reading everything on here for over a year. I have wanted to chime in a few times but am so computer illiterate (probably mispelled) I didn't know how to navigate anywhere. You are all so talented and charming that I am going to learn how because I enjoy ya'll so much. Thank you for sharing.

blimey 03-05-2012 03:42 PM

Welcome from South Carolina. I have been eavesdropping for quite a number of years and have learned a lot.
If you have any questions, they will be answered right away by all your new friends. That's how I have learned most of
my quilting, there are no stupid questions either. Love this group.

barri1 03-05-2012 05:26 PM

Welcome..
I'm laughing.. I lurked for a long while before I joined.. I think I was in awe of all the talented people.. I was having major issues on trying to keep up with all that I was learning.. Sort of felt like I was in an advanced class, and was afraid of missing anything. Since I have very little down time, I wasn't replying.. I ran into a problem when I tried to post a request for pieces for a stamp quilt.. A moderator deleted my post because I didn't have enough posts to be a senoir member.. Eventually I will get there.. but it won't be easy, as I really don't have me time..
Barri

luce321 03-05-2012 05:31 PM

Welcome

Hi, and welcome from Louisiana, happy that you joined us. I too did not chime in for a long time until I became comfortable enough. So glad I did, as this is a great forum and everyone is so helpful and knowledgable.

patski 03-05-2012 06:49 PM

Glad you joined in, we don't judge, just enjoy each other,so don'tworry about mispells or other issues, we are all always learning

SouthPStitches 03-05-2012 07:03 PM

Welcome! Glad you decided to join the party. No quilt or computer police ever allowed here. My confession is that if I want to post a picture, my husband helps me. Mind you, I can figure out a quilt from start to finish but posting pics seems to be beyond my grasp.

Ruby the Quilter 03-05-2012 07:19 PM

I love seeing what everyone has made, and so many questions are ones I have. I also have to have some one help me with pictures. Need to update my avatar picture. Since my grandson is about 18 months now!

EmbQuilt 03-05-2012 07:33 PM

Aww southp I can teach ya, just in case he's traveling again ;)

Welcome nana!

mrsponcho1 03-05-2012 07:49 PM

Hello and welcome from southeastern Oklahoma. I read for about a year and a half before I signed on. I even managed to mess that up - thought I was banned and I hadn't even posted anything yet. Oh well, I got some help and have been here ever since. Haven't posted any pictures yet coz I don't know how or even how to get pictures from my camera memory disk to computer. One of these days, I will have one of my sons or daughter-in-laws help me.

Tartan 03-05-2012 07:58 PM

Welcome from Ontario, Canada. I am very computer challenged and everyone here helps me whenever I need it. I am glad you decided to come aboard!