Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Foal Watch For Patches (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/foal-watch-patches-t20817.html)

Tink's Mom 06-01-2009 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Patti.....I'M SOOOOO SORRY!!!!
I copied and pasted the wrong list.....

Humph...I say (with hurt feelings)...I guess you'll have to send me a pressie to make up for it :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I'm just j/k...DO NOT send me a pressie!

:lol: :lol: If you get a squishy from Guam....you may want to make sure that it isn't wiggleing.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marcia 06-01-2009 05:55 AM

Come on Patches-----you've got until 2:45 tomorrow afternoon. I know you can do it!!!

tlrnhi 06-01-2009 05:58 AM

Oh no! Patches is waiting until the 4th!!! between 6am and 10am
I need to add to my fat quarter stash!!!

COME ON FILLY!!!!!!!!!!

sharon b 06-01-2009 06:21 AM

Hey Kay... ppppssssstttt me Sharon here... just go whipser in Patches ear, june 4th Before 4 am would be nice..LOL...

sewjoyce 06-01-2009 07:26 AM

Poor baby! Even though I picked June 10th, I sure hope she doesn't wait that long :(

Joan 06-01-2009 08:18 AM

Patches and I got this ESP thing going. She "knows" when she is supposed to have that baby---

Ninnie 06-01-2009 09:30 AM

Well now, ladies, I'm sure you thought that all those FGs would be gone by now, but Patches is waiting on me and it will be another week , so settle in and get comfortable watching! :wink:

thought a lot about which quilt I would make from them, and will be sure to post a picture! :D :D

Who won on Flint? someone let me know!

Ninnie

k3n 06-01-2009 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Well now, ladies, I'm sure you thought that all those FGs would be gone by now, but Patches is waiting on me and it will be another week , so settle in and get comfortable watching! :wink:

thought a lot about which quilt I would make from them, and will be sure to post a picture! :D :D

Who won on Flint? someone let me know!

Ninnie

Twas me!!!! Ain't I just the luckiest! :lol: :lol: :lol:

K x

B...er for everyone else though - sorry girls! Better luck on Patches!

amma 06-01-2009 09:41 AM

Y'all can sit back and enjoy a leisurely mare stare...Patches' filly will be debuting June 6 around midnight :wink: :wink: :wink: This little "Debutante" isn't quite ready for her "Coming Out" party yet, she is still primping and preening :D :D :D

Ninnie 06-01-2009 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Y'all can sit back and enjoy a leisurely mare stare...Patches' filly will be debuting June 6 around midnight :wink: :wink: :wink: This little "Debutante" isn't quite ready for her "Coming Out" party yet, she is still primping and preening :D :D :D

Sorry Anna, but you will still be waiting on the morning of June 8th! I feel this one in my bones! :lol: :lol:

K, you lucky dog you! How many did it get up to? and is this considered on line betting? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Should I be sitting aside money to pay taxes?

Ninnie