Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Good Morning (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/good-morning-t49873.html)

reach for the stars 2 06-16-2010 05:21 AM

Good morning

marsye 06-16-2010 05:25 AM

I like the mountains! In fact we went over the mountains again last evening and saw another bear! I was driving and going about 15 mph (we were bear hunting :-) ....we had the windows down, arms hanging out, relaxed.. getting fresh air and trying to listen for noises. Then all of a sudden right beside me there was a bear! About 15' from my door!! I saw him about the same time he saw me and we (me & the bear) both pooped in our pants!! :lol: :lol: He jumped straight up and took off and I just sat there in the middle of the road holding my chest. Hubs just sat there laughing at me! :oops: ,

amma 06-16-2010 10:32 AM

Blueberries already??? Ours aren't ready until August :(
Your porch looks very inviting :D:D:D

craftybear 06-16-2010 12:39 PM

wow, love the rockers on the porch, but where is the food?

Originally Posted by momymom
We just had a bit of rain, so it's still cool on the porch, pull up a rocking chair and enjoy!! There's room in the swing too.

Where's Marsye and Grannie today?? Let's let them sleep in today.

craftybear 06-16-2010 12:40 PM

how funny Marsye, tell your hubby to take a camera as we want to see your expressions, ha ha

Originally Posted by marsye
I like the mountains! In fact we went over the mountains again last evening and saw another bear! I was driving and going about 15 mph (we were bear hunting :-) ....we had the windows down, arms hanging out, relaxed.. getting fresh air and trying to listen for noises. Then all of a sudden right beside me there was a bear! About 15' from my door!! I saw him about the same time he saw me and we (me & the bear) both pooped in our pants!! :lol: :lol: He jumped straight up and took off and I just sat there in the middle of the road holding my chest. Hubs just sat there laughing at me! :oops: ,

momymom 06-16-2010 05:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by amma
Blueberries already??? Ours aren't ready until August :(
Your porch looks very inviting :D:D:D

Thank You We picked some more blueberries tonight, And the first blackberries!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: You have to remember I'm in the deep south. Everything gets ripe sooner here. Hopefully we'll get some peaches soon. I love peach and blackberry cobbler
The food is in the kitchen, come and get it!!!!!!!!

blueberries picked tonight
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87168[/ATTACH]

the first blackberries of the year
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87169[/ATTACH]

Moonpi 06-16-2010 06:45 PM

Blueberry peach crisp is great too! I could use a change of scenery right now, would love to be on a mountain!

shopella 06-16-2010 06:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry it's late night before I could get on the computer.I went blueberry picking and made a pie. how would a midnight treat sound? cool sweet tea, and blueberry pie a'la mode! (I put the recipie in the recipies section!) I also live rather south! Pensacola Florida But the beaches are rather spoiled with the nasty oil spill. no wories my apartment has a pool.

the baby ate you'r pice would you like another?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87174[/ATTACH]