Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Happend to u? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/happend-u-t28743.html)

sawsan 11-15-2009 02:29 AM

Is it only me or u also happen to u : thinking of doing a new quilt and u dream of this type but no u have not the 5 colors u have only 3 ,its better to do this quilt and that one later.

But u have to sew a black blouse to match your skirt and u need it next week ,no no its more enjoyable to sew to the 6 years DD!!!!a dress .

yesterday u vised a book fair and brought that wowwww book for totes and bags and u can't help your self but to look at it and check your stash for a good choice 4 this one or that one first!

In the mean time u open (pictures )on quilting Board and u find this nice wonderful quilts and feel u done nothing in your quilting life yet!!!!!!!!

But now u have to hurry and finish family lunch because soon u must be ready Then DD and DH are home and u have to take care of others , day finish doing little think 22222222222much .

Any suggestions i like to see :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

tlrnhi 11-15-2009 02:31 AM

Ummm......wish I could help you.
I do the EXACT same thing and then try to figure out WHERE the time went!

patricej 11-15-2009 04:32 AM

if you REALLY want to feel like you've never made a real quilt in your whole life, go to the Houston Quilt Festival.

acres of quilts the size of football fields made with teeeeeeeeny tiny, intricate and breathtaking applique and/or piecing that are quilted to perfection.

i couldn't look at one of my own for weeks after without wanting to strike a match. :roll:

i'm over it now. my stash runneth over and so does my list of WIPS, UFOs, PIGs and plans.

the only things i don't have enough or too much of? time, energy and money.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BellaBoo 11-15-2009 08:45 AM

You impressed me by making lunch. I don't cook breakfast or lunch. Two chores I stopped doing as soon as the kids were old enough to press the toaster button down, spread mayo and pour milk. :D

gaigai 11-15-2009 08:59 AM

It happens all the time to me sawsan. But eventually I manage to find some time. Of course I don't have to cook for anyone else, so it is a little easier!! Just hang in there. There is an old popular song here called "Anticipation". Very appropriate at times!! :P

bearisgray 11-15-2009 09:10 AM

sawsan -

are you from the country Jordan?

sawsan 11-15-2009 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by bearisgray
sawsan -

are you from the country Jordan?

yes, and live in the UAE what about u?

bearisgray 11-15-2009 10:59 AM

Minnesota, USA, North America

sawsan 11-15-2009 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by gaigai
It happens all the time to me sawsan. But eventually I manage to find some time. Of course I don't have to cook for anyone else, so it is a little easier!! Just hang in there. There is an old popular song here called "Anticipation". Very appropriate at times!! :P

Sing it 4 me ple I never herd it sorry
Thanks

sawsan 11-15-2009 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
You impressed me by making lunch. I don't cook breakfast or lunch. Two chores I stopped doing as soon as the kids were old enough to press the toaster button down, spread mayo and pour milk. :D

I am in Arab country leaving early from schools some jobs. Eating 3 meals :D cooking only lunch. For breakfast and dinner will be soft food as home sandwiches ,veg, fruits . so lunch is the main course .