MY DH got a coupon for 60% off tomorrow! I can't seem to get store coupons online like he can!
The coupons can also be used on a single cut of fabric that is not on sale. Think...batting!
Once you start getting them in the mail, be sure to take the flyer with you so they can scan your label. Otherwise, they will stop coming.
dI also get them in the newspaper.
Originally Posted by luvstoquilt
I tried to sign up on my PC and was told there was no www.joann.com Also tried to purchase material from Joann`s sight and was told I didn`t have enough funds in the account, so I called the bank and when they called back that my funds were O.K. I tried again and the sale was off, another time, most of what I ordered was sold out, but I saw it again later that week and tried again but it would not let me enter my credit card # I guess they don`t think I have enough funds again, or maybe I have to get the kids over here again to see what I`m doing wrong!!!
there is an app for smart phones that has coupons on it. You just show them the coupon on your phone.
There are plenty of ways to get Joann Coupons & coupon codes. I don't think you need a phone number to get or print the coupons. Most of them can be found via a simple Google search, you don't even need a phone number of to sign up via something.
Here are the ways for you to get new & cool discounts for Joanns:
1. Sign up directly at Joann's. If you sign up with them you get coupon codes and printable coupons.2
2. There are penty of coupons in the Sunday Paper too.
3. You can also get Joann coupons from Magazines (for super cheap), yet they have plenty of coupons, so you can save a lot.
4. Also, you can get Hobby lobby coupons (you can even sign up with them). Joann accepts Hobby Lobby coupons on related/same price items.
5. There are plenty of websites on the internet that have free & always updated coupons for Joann. Here are some:
6. Sign up here: http://www.joann-mail.com/CustomerPr...merSignup.aspx
7. There are plenty of coupons in the newspaper too (magazines + Sunday Paper + newspapers are the key to go).
8. Here is a new Joann coupon for Halloween items (it's a 50% off coupon you can use once. All coupons for Joann can be used once). http://www.joann.com/static/coupon/0.../halloween.gif
Hope it helps.