Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   How Many Rooms belong to you? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/how-many-rooms-belong-you-t50601.html)

Rosyhf 06-20-2010 07:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hahahahh...my husband says that I have occupied the entire house and all he has to himself is one dresser drawer ahahahahah..he is fibbing of course, trying to get sympathy from our friends lol.
He has an entire man's dresser...Half of our walk in closet and half the garage.
We share the main bedroom, the middle room is my doll and quilt room storage. It has a small electric bed and we both use it for a reading room, I own the closet in there lol.
The front room that I call the white room is mine!! that is where I knit and read and watch tmy favorite dvd's..hubby does come in and sits in the chair and he does stay awhile...he ain't fooling me, he likes my movies lol.

\Then there is the studio, it's all mime but both our computers are in herel...my long arm is in here too.

Here is a pic of my doll and quilt room...most dolls are naked..the porcelain ones. I also have clothe dolls not here.

Front doll is an EPA original, made by her
[ATTACH=CONFIG]89285[/ATTACH]

littlehud 06-20-2010 08:01 PM

I'd like to say they are all mine. I have three kids and and DGD who live with me so I have a corner of the dining room and my tiny bedroom. Oh well, it works for me.

sharon b 06-20-2010 08:05 PM

They all are mine :thumbup: I am single and only have one son living with me , so ok I give him one room , to borrow :wink: LOL

Chasing Hawk 06-20-2010 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
They all are mine :thumbup: I am single and only have one son living with me , so ok I give him one room , to borrow :wink: LOL

LOL

craftybear 06-20-2010 08:33 PM

Yes, I have most of the house for my collections and craft stuff

Hubby has a nascar collection and John Deere stuff.

He also has a huge garage (how big???) It is long enough to pull 2 semi truck and trailer in side by side and has the big garage doors with a loft

Charlee 06-20-2010 08:37 PM

:lol: Generous soul that I am, William has his chair and a half of a 10x10 storage unit!
The rest of it is mine, and he best be mindin' his P's & Q's if he wants to use it!! ;) :lol:

(In reality, the living room is pretty much his, the kitchen is his, he has a bathroom to himself, and I let him share my bed...what more could a guy ask for? ;) )

C.Cal Quilt Girl 06-20-2010 09:02 PM

All mine, w/ 1.5 for sewing.. :)

I go To The Sea To Breathe 06-20-2010 09:06 PM

Same with me. My husband and I share a bedroom, he has his computer and desk in there, along with tv. I have my sewing at the end of our small living room. We have raised 2 DGK, one of them stayed at school and worked and took classes this summer. then we have 22 yr old . that we have had since birth)15 yr old and 13 yr old qho we adopted and their mother who is 37. We do not have any room, but we survive and have learned a lot.

sewcrafty 06-21-2010 03:08 AM

NOT ENOUGH!! I have 3/4's of our w/i closet, 2/3's of the sunroom and a 1/4 of the basement that I call mine. He has 2 car garage and 3/4's of basement. Basement and garage are loaded. When we got married, we both had our own houses. We howed and howed!! But still, OMG. Stepson no longer lives with us and my son is going onto college. Will most likely take over stepsons room in near future.

raptureready 06-21-2010 04:13 AM

I have a painting/rubber stamping/geneology/scrapbooking room in the basement and almost all of the upstairs is my sewing room. I have a couple of beds, a few dressers (with fabric in them), a couch, tv, chairs up there too but every room has fabric and sewing machines stored in it. Oh, my computer is up there too so that I can take a break from sewing and get on this board. Our upstairs is almost 2000 sq. ft so I have a generous sewing "room."