Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I believe in karma!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-believe-karma-t138898.html)

alikat110 07-19-2011 10:53 PM

Over the WE, I was shopping at a Dollar General, and found a zipper pouch with a large amout of cash in it. I gave my phone number and name to the clerk and requested that she call if someone came back to the store. Within 30 minutes, the $$$ was back in the hands of it's owner (ownership was verifed).
Fast forward to today, I lost my Dell Steak mobile (comparable to ipad meets notebook) during a trip to the grocery store. I know I had it in my purse while in the store as I had answered it multiple times while in store ....kids calling with wants and needs.... When I got home, No Dell!!! I was extremely upset. It was a birthday present from my husband (a costly one) that would have been impossible to replace..would not have been able to do so at this time. Marc drove back to the store, both of us hoping that it could be found. It WAS! God bless whomever saw fit to turn it I!

marknfran 07-19-2011 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by alikat110
Over the WE, I was shopping at a Dollar General, and found a zipper pouch with a large amout of cash in it. I gave my phone number and name to the clerk and requested that she call if someone came back to the store. Within 30 minutes, the $$$ was back in the hands of it's owner (ownership was verifed).
Fast forward to today, I lost my Dell Steak mobile (comparable to ipad meets notebook) during a trip to the grocery store. I know I had it in my purse while in the store as I had answered it multiple times while in store ....kids calling with wants and needs.... When I got home, No Dell!!! I was extremely upset. It was a birthday present from my husband (a costly one) that would have been impossible to replace..would not have been able to do so at this time. Marc drove back to the store, both of us hoping that it could be found. It WAS! God bless whomever saw fit to turn it I!

Goes to show you; it pays to be honest! :thumbup:

amma 07-19-2011 11:21 PM

one good turn deserves another :wink: :D:D:D

Painiacs 07-19-2011 11:33 PM

Yay for honest people in the world!!

sandy14 07-20-2011 02:13 AM

WOW, how sweet is that!!!

I do believe in KARMA.

So happy for you, that is great.

sandy14

christina d 07-20-2011 02:49 AM

I believe in doing what is right and what I would like done in return Iam glad your dell mobile was returned it is good Karma

mizkyp 07-20-2011 03:35 AM

That's wonderful!! There are honest people out there, you included.

MawMaw B 07-20-2011 05:19 AM

Aren't Texas people good? Glad you got yours back.

MelodyWB 07-20-2011 05:21 AM

Honesty never hurts you !!

sweet 07-20-2011 05:46 AM

Honesty is beautiful!