Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I took a chance today and.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-took-chance-today-t132236.html)

MisDixie 06-21-2011 09:10 PM

Packed away my long underware!!!!!!
Hee Hee!!!!

Happy Summer Everyone!! From North of 60!

Dixie

Airwick156 06-21-2011 09:13 PM

Maybe you should have packed them away back in late January. Maybe winter wouldnt have stayed around so long. You see Mr. Winter knew all of you guys had your long underwear still in your drawers and he didn't want them to just sit there and not get some good use out of them. LOL And HAPPY SUMMER TO YOU TOO.

toomanycats 06-21-2011 09:15 PM

103 on the porch in the shade at four this afternoon. don't think will be needing our long underwear anytime soon! then again, with all the crazy weather, who knows?

MisDixie 06-21-2011 09:25 PM

Pack in Januray???? Heck No!! I start wearing them in September last year! I hedge my bets with making sure summer was here before packing them away today...( on top of the pile of pack aways, do not tell summer, PLEASE do not want her running away)

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Maybe you should have packed them away back in late January. Maybe winter wouldnt have stayed around so long. You see Mr. Winter knew all of you guys had your long underwear still in your drawers and he didn't want them to just sit there and not get some good use out of them. LOL And HAPPY SUMMER TO YOU TOO.

MisDixie 06-21-2011 09:31 PM

[quote=toomanycats]103 on the porch in the shade at four this afternoon. don't think will be needing our long underwear anytime soon! then again, with all the crazy weather, who knows?[/qu

That crasy weather, same here. It gets so hot out there on the south side of our house we can't go out. We also have the huge bugs. Tonight I am watching the cloulds build up for a good old T storm.
And I am Greatfull
We don't have the distructive stormes so many others have.

coloradosky 06-21-2011 10:55 PM

Gee, you just get them packed away and its time to bring them out again! From September thru June--guess I'll stop complaining about New York weather.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 06-21-2011 11:15 PM

LOL... we went from 70's to 105 today all in 21 days...
O Joy.... better watch what I say tho Mother nature could throw another 75 degree week at us.... might not be so bad :) ;)

ckcowl 06-22-2011 01:07 AM

ya-ya happy summer---
another day of 50 degrees and lots of rain--
good thing about it i guess- i don't feel guilty sewing instead of being outside enjoying the (summer)

grma33 06-22-2011 02:58 AM

Hey nort of 60
When I lived north of the 55th for 30 yrs I never put mine away!Lol
Gale

sueisallaboutquilts 06-22-2011 03:29 AM

Oh how funny!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the chuckle!!
Hard to believe since it's so warm here but the minute the temps dip I get cold!!
Have a wonderful summer!!!!!!! :D:D