Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Important questions for older folks.....funny!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/important-questions-older-folks-funny-t181425.html)

margee 03-04-2012 10:25 AM

Ditter 43: Many of your "topics" I find amusing. However, recently there have been a few =this thread for instance that I find offensive and wonder how they got thru a moderator. I did not finish reading this thread.

Linda - K. 03-04-2012 10:39 AM

Will have to send that to my "old" friends! Very funny.

Stitchit123 03-04-2012 11:24 AM

#7 is me--there are way to many white cars out there and i can never remember if it was row 1 or 10 that the car was last seen in

Ellen 03-04-2012 12:23 PM

#10 reminded me of when my dad would lose his glasses....he'd gather us 4 girls around and tell us to find them and don't come back till you do. After about an hour, we'd draw straws (we had a practically bald broom) to see who was going to go tell dad they were on his head.

Margee, surely you jest

KarenSimon 03-04-2012 02:49 PM

Ditter has the BEST sense of humor. Thanks again.

craftymatt2 03-04-2012 08:00 PM

Ok i finally quit laughing so i can type, those are sooo cute, thank you so much for the laughs Ditter, you are wonderful.

craftymatt2 03-04-2012 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by margee (Post 5030513)
Ditter 43: Many of your "topics" I find amusing. However, recently there have been a few =this thread for instance that I find offensive and wonder how they got thru a moderator. I did not finish reading this thread.

Please, do not start in on Ditter, I love all the jokes she sends, and they are not offensive!!! You yourself said you find her "topics" amusing, so how can you say such a thing?? If it weren't for her and some others we wouldn't have jokes at all. So, please leave her alone.

By the way, the moderators have a sense of humor, you might get one for yourself!!

Thank you

Sadheart 03-06-2012 11:34 AM

Love them Ditter. Thanks for the laughs.
Hugs

raptureready 03-06-2012 12:01 PM

These are so true! I was out shopping a few weeks ago and when I got out of my Jeep I put on a pair of sunglasses. The people in the truck in front of me were smiling so I smiled back. Then they started outright laughing. I just smiled and went on into the store. Once inside I no longer needed the sunglasses so I pushed them to the top of my head, only to find another pair of sunglasses and two pair of readers already resting there!

raptureready 03-06-2012 12:08 PM

These are so true! I was out shopping a few weeks ago and when I got out of my Jeep I put on a pair of sunglasses. The people in the truck in front of me were smiling so I smiled back. Then they started outright laughing. I just smiled and went on into the store. Once inside I no longer needed the sunglasses so I pushed them to the top of my head, only to find another pair of sunglasses and two pair of readers already resting there!