Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Just stopping by to say hi. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/just-stopping-say-hi-t57782.html)

zyxquilts 08-04-2010 11:17 AM

Thanks for stopping by Aaron. School time already! My goodness. I agree with SharonB, Cathy will love that picture of Adrian's first day & will be with you both always.
Take care & lots of ((((((((hugs))))))) to you both.

Marlys 08-04-2010 11:39 AM

Arron,
It was very good to hear that you and Adrian are doing OK. I know it is not easy, but I can see that you are trying to make life as "normal" as possible for him. I know I can speak for others when I say that I think of the two of you often and hope all is well. I am taking my baby girl (she's 19) off to college in 3 weeks. Enjoy each step, like his first day of school. I took a picture of each of my children in front of the front door on the first day of school every year - all the way through their Senior year. They love looking back at those pictures, so I'm glad you are doing that. Please keep us posted occasionally!
Marlys

Ditter43 08-04-2010 11:50 AM

I lost my oldest daughter this time last year. It is hard to lose a loved one, but we both know we have to go on with life. It gets easier as time passes. You have been in my prayers.....

littlehud 08-04-2010 06:17 PM

It's so good to hear from you. I'm glad you and Adrian are starting the healing process. And you know Cathy will be watching from heaven and be so proud of both of you.

CarrieAnne 08-04-2010 08:00 PM

Hugs! I am glad to see you posting!!!!!

earthwalker 08-04-2010 08:22 PM

Hello Arron
So glad you and Adrian are doing well and that you are grabbing life with both hands. Time is so precious, and sometimes we forget that, so thanks for the little reminder. School is such an exciting time...so take loads of pictures...they grow so fast it's unbelievable. Love, light and peace from the land of Aus.x

wvdek 08-04-2010 08:28 PM

Hi Aaron!

Thanks for stopping in to say 'Hi" and keep us updated.
Can't believe it has already been a month since Cathy left us.
Keep your head high and your focus forward and you guys will get through this.

You are in my prayers.

Gramof6 08-04-2010 09:06 PM

Arron it is good to hear from you. I can only imagine how difficult times are for you, but I also believe that Cathy is smiling down on you & your Son. It will get easier, so keep on keeping on. That is all anyone can do. Each day is a gift so try to find the good in each day.

It is a wonderful tradition to start of taking pics of your Son's first day of School. As said before, he will love having those pics and you too will enjoy looking back at how much he changes from year to year. They grow up so very fast!!! Make holidays a special time with lots of pics also. Cathy would want that. You take care & drop in anytime.

litacats 08-04-2010 09:31 PM

Arron I am new to this board so I didn't know cathy or you, I am so sorry for your loss, my heart goe's out to you and your son, take each and every day as it comes with it's highs & lows and you will find that eventually you will have more highs than lows.
time is a great healer.