Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Mom (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/mom-t58505.html)

grammo013 08-08-2010 06:27 PM

I had to take my Mom to er and she has been in the hospital all week. She may get to come home tommorrow but she still has a lot of healing to do. I am exhausted from running and worry. Fibro is flaring big time.

I am behind on so many things. As soon as she is home I am going to have a sleep and rest day and then full power ahead to get caught up. If I owe you anything and it is late I apologize. This has been a very bad week.

Ms. Shawn 08-08-2010 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by grammo013
I had to take my Mom to er and she has been in the hospital all week. She may get to come home tommorrow but she still has a lot of healing to do. I am exhausted from running and worry. Fibro is flaring big time.

I am behind on so many things. As soon as she is home I am going to have a sleep and rest day and then full power ahead to get caught up. If I owe you anything and it is late I apologize. This has been a very bad week.

God Bless you and your family I hope your mom and you will be feeling better soon!!! Shawn :thumbup:

CarrieAnne 08-08-2010 06:36 PM

Hugs! I hope things get better for you! Will say some Prayers for your Mom and you!

sewgull 08-08-2010 06:36 PM

Take care of your Mom. I wish I had mind to care for. So many times I think of things to share with her. Mom passed away 12 years ago. She taught my sisters and myself to sew.Give your mother a hug for me.

Sadiemae 08-08-2010 06:37 PM

Be sure to take care of yourself. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom.

mcdaniel023 08-08-2010 06:39 PM

Hugs, Grammo013. I think you need one. Take care of yourself.

craftybear 08-08-2010 07:30 PM

Hugs Hugs, thoughts and prayers for your mom and family, be sure to take care of yourself

Originally Posted by grammo013

GrammaNan 08-09-2010 04:54 AM

Please take care of yourself. I will pray for you and your mom.

grammo013 08-09-2010 07:10 AM

Thank you everyone. They said I could bring her home today about noon. Still a long way to go for recovery but easier from here for me. Your prayers helped and thank each and everyone of you. She received your hugs and sends one back.

Ditter43 08-09-2010 08:40 AM

I am sorry you are going through a rough patch.....That is always when the fibro flares up! I am also in a flare, started last night ......I hope things get back to normal for you soon, and the flare doesn't last long!! Soft hugs....