Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   New season for TV shows...what do watch? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/new-season-tv-shows-what-do-watch-t202912.html)

ranger 10-11-2012 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Peckish (Post 5577934)
Ranger - did you ever watch Battlestar Galactica? Not the old original one from the 70's, I mean the newer series (2004-2009) with a female Starbuck (Katie Sackoff, LOVE her). It's available on Netflix and was really good.

I'm not much of a tv watcher, but I do love Justified, Dexter, Breaking Bad, and my absolute favorite is Suits. That show is so dang good!

No I never liked the show but my hubby loved it.
He watched every episode.

FancyFoot 10-11-2012 11:21 AM

The Amazing Race & South Park

nyelphaba 10-11-2012 11:38 AM

The Good Wife, Boardwalk Empire, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, The Amazing Race, and the rerun of All Creatures Great and Small on PBS.

Tashana 10-11-2012 01:22 PM

Ravolution, Supernatural, Grimm, and of course Dr Who on BBC.

NanaCsews2 10-11-2012 01:36 PM

Revenge is my favorite, but now last night I started watching Nashville. Bummer it was on the same time as Chicago Fire. I have never taped a show ever so I sit and press the return button on the remote and click back and forth between shows. I do this with the Voice and XFactor too.
I used to be a huge fan of Mentalist but I too am tired of Red John. They took off Harry's Law so had to start watching something else. Got tired of Amazing Race and am getting there with Survivor. And there are just so many reality shows a person can watch. I do like Storage Wars and anything with auctions. We are really big into the Alaska shows-Gold Rush Alaska, Yukan Men, Flying Wild Alaska, and Bering Sea Gold too. And when I really want relaxation, I try to find Andy Griffith or any Hallmark movie.

lynnie 10-11-2012 01:37 PM

Im waiting to see if Les slaps his wimpy son Seth up side the head on hard core pawn, and if his b****y daughter Ashley pops her eyees out at a customer.
Also, on Lizard Lick towing... whats up with Bobby, where he gonna work????????

lynnie 10-11-2012 01:38 PM

Oh, and whats gonna happen on big bang the middle and hot in cleveland.

COYOTEMAGIC 10-11-2012 02:17 PM

NCIS!!! Love me some Gibbs
Criminal Minds---Love me some Morgan too. It seems to be a slow start this year.
Warehouse 13---new season starts in Feb. They teased with a couple of episodes.
Bones----Maybe after Brennan's hormones get back to where they need to be after having the baby it'll get better, lol

Lots of shows on the Food Network and ID Network.

Quiltaddict 10-11-2012 02:19 PM

Just saw the first Nashville last night and think it will be good. I love Once Upon a Time and Grimm. Watching Revolution for now, still up in the air about that one. Can't wait for Reba's new show Malibu Country to start Nov. 2. I loved her old show.

TanyaL 10-11-2012 02:28 PM

The Voice, Grim, Once Upon a Time, Dan Patrick Show, Any Hgtv show, really like Vegas, NCIS.