Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   "NO NO" hair remover gadgit...... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/no-no-hair-remover-gadgit-t193044.html)

Jan in VA 06-29-2012 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by pal (Post 5326265)
I just figured this one out - we don't have hair on our legs anymore because we don't use them as much as we used to.
We Do have hair on our chins because our mouths never stop moving - either eating or yakking. Ya think?

ROTFLOL!!!!! Ya think? :D

Jan in VA

KarenR 06-29-2012 01:03 PM

Electrolysis is what works fore me. Just note that it takes a long time to kill the roots. I've been going for over a year and I love the results!!!!!

Never heard of the laser

Peckish 06-29-2012 03:46 PM

we don't have hair on our legs anymore because we don't use them as much

Whaaaaat??? boy, I can't wait for this one, I'm so tired of shaving every day!

yngldy 06-29-2012 08:46 PM

I just figured this one out - we don't have hair on our legs anymore because we don't use them as much as we used to.
We Do have hair on our chins because our mouths never stop moving - either eating or yakking. Ya think?

Great logic!!

Quilterfay 06-30-2012 09:20 AM

I went to Electrolyis for years and I still have hair on my chinny chin chin. Now I have really long white hair under my chin as well. Your right about the legs not getting much hair ...... it just moved up to my chin. I hate it.

Latrinka 06-30-2012 10:09 AM

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

jacee kay 06-30-2012 10:18 AM

you may be right,pal!!!!

matraina 06-30-2012 02:30 PM

I didn't try that one but I did try another advertised on T.V. by the guy who used to do all those T.V. commercials and when he died, someone else took over for him. It did NOTHING. Three of us were wondering about it and I said I'd buy one and try it out. It was useless.

Lori S 06-30-2012 02:37 PM

I am glad you asked , as I was tempted by the claims!
Just my thoughts... I think we start to change gender as we age.. Men grow breasts, and women get hair on their faces.. just an observation.

sewinggirl 06-30-2012 06:05 PM

I just bought the gadget...tried it on my upper arms which I had lasered from a friend at 50% off...(they are now closed and I can't afford treatments.) With laser you need several treatments. I had it on my lower arms about 5 different times and it is alot better...not 100% gone but looks good. So I thought let me thin the upper arm...well only had 2 treatments and now they look worse then ever. Soo..I bought the no no to see if that will work..it is time consuming and doesn't give you a clean finish like a razer would...also feels like a shaved area growing in..not sure if I will keep it...don't want to shave the area so this might be ok to keep it somewhat hairless. I have had elctrol. on my face for years..my lip is done and I love it ...still get it on my face under chin and on sides a little..the lip was a painful process but so happy to have it under control now...tooo costly to do arms. not sure it I helped you but I thought if u just wanted an area somewhat cleaned up it might work for you...