Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   On no! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/no-t86147.html)

mzsooz 12-29-2010 11:29 PM

I see I've lost my "regular" status!! I better get busy and start posting!!

hmm....guess I better get back to quilting so I have something to post about! I took a break for Christmas and now am so in the mood to sew. Having problems tho deciding what to start on first!

Carrie Jo 12-30-2010 05:11 AM

I had to do the same thing. I told my husband when I lost my "regular" status that it was like being demoted..

Midwestmary 12-30-2010 06:08 AM

So many things to be made...so hard to decide where to start...I'm with you on that one! Enjoy your day :)

frugalfabrics 12-30-2010 06:26 AM

when I joined, it didn't take long to get regular status....it will be back before you know it.

quiltinghere 12-30-2010 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by mzsooz

hmm....guess I better get back to quilting so I have something to post about! I took a break for Christmas and now am so in the mood to sew. Having problems tho deciding what to start on first!

Glad you had a nice break - WELCOME BACK!

raptureready 12-30-2010 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by mzsooz

Oh no! Post , Post, Post!

I'm in the same boat---told a friend that there was so much to get done before Christmas that now I just feel like an old flag flapping in the breeze. I'm not sure what to do. There are so many that I want to do this year--I want to do a mosaic quilt from the Bella Bella book, a flowered lonestar that I've had the fabric to make it for several years, I want to finish my Mariner's compass, last year's BOM and about 5 others that are still waiting. And there's at least a dozen or so more that I want to try. I know I won't get them all done but I'm going on a retreat at the end of January so that will help get me started. There's also something called Whirlwind that I want to try. So many quilts, so little time......

I think I'm going to take my old BOM's and instead of making them into quilts or couch throws I'm going to divide them up into sets of three or four blocks and turn them into table runners.

Maggiemay 12-30-2010 08:28 AM

When I lost my regular status I blamed it on my cat! When I get on the computer she gets on my lap & crawls up onto my lap/shoulder/chest & I only have one hand available! I have done some one-handed comments, but it's hard!

okiepastor 12-30-2010 08:38 AM

I have the same problem with my cat---only she lays on the keyboard!

icon17 12-30-2010 10:57 AM

Me to! Seems unfair to lose it so fast! I was just doing Xmas quilt'in And gifts. I think we should be based on from the date we 1st joined the board. WE should ALL get together and Start a Petition!!!! AS a matter fact I think I will!! Who will Sign? 8-) PM me if you are willing to sign!! If I get lots who are interested we can petition. 8-)

Threadedneedle 12-30-2010 01:36 PM

My goal for the new year. Post enough to be a regular!!! And then hold on to it!! :P