Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Perfect Man...Perfect Woman...Sundays funny (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/perfect-man-perfect-woman-sundays-funny-t65497.html)

loopywren 09-19-2010 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by Ditter43
There was a perfect man and a perfect woman. They met each other at a perfect party. They dated for two perfect years. They had the perfect wedding and the perfect honeymoon. They had two perfect children.
One day the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving in there perfect car, they saw an elf by the side of the road, being the perfect people they were they picked him up.
Well as the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving with the elf, somehow they got into an accident. Two died and one lived.

Who died and who lived?

The perfect woman, because the perfect man and elves aren't real.

Ditter. I have to tell you how much your postings mean to me. I am going through a difficult time just now and every morning I look to see what you have to say. You help me through the day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

loopywren 09-19-2010 01:45 AM

Sorry if you got the original posting half way through your joke. I have amended it to the below but not sure if I was in time to stop the original posting.

raptureready 09-19-2010 04:47 AM

That was a bad accident too! I was lucky to have survive uninjured.

LOL LOL LOL

sueisallaboutquilts 09-19-2010 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready
That was a bad accident too! I was lucky to have survive uninjured.

LOL LOL LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :thumbup: :thumbup:

adyldrop 09-19-2010 05:28 AM

there's more to this one! if you're a man it says since no one is perfect, the man must have lived because the woman had to be driving if there was an accident to begin with...

CarrieAnne 09-19-2010 06:35 AM

LOL!

littlehud 09-19-2010 07:37 AM

Teehee, so funny.

Ms. Shawn 09-19-2010 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Ditter43
There was a perfect man and a perfect woman. They met each other at a perfect party. They dated for two perfect years. They had the perfect wedding and the perfect honeymoon. They had two perfect children.
One day the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving in there perfect car, they saw an elf by the side of the road, being the perfect people they were they picked him up.
Well as the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving with the elf, somehow they got into an accident. Two died and one lived.

Who died and who lived?

Too funny!!!

The perfect woman, because the perfect man and elves aren't real.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) :thumbup: :thumbup:

raptureready 09-19-2010 11:43 AM

I was driving but it wasn't my fault that the MALE driver in the other car swerved and hit me. Thank goodness for airbags! :lol: :lol: :lol:

wvdek 09-19-2010 12:14 PM

Oh Ditter, you got me again.