Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Picture of new kittens.. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/picture-new-kittens-t132390.html)

clynns 06-22-2011 02:52 PM

Check online at Pet Allies to see if they can hook you up with someone in your area that does free or reduced spaying. It's a great organization.

clynns 06-22-2011 02:52 PM

Diana Lynne 06-22-2011 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Jamiestitcher62
Are you keeping the Mommy so she doesn't have any more kitties?

Yes, my neighbor and I are going to get her spayed as soon as she is able and the kittens are a little older..And hubby wants to keep one of the kittens so he or she will be "fixed" as well..

Our SPA has a wonderful program, I think for a male cat its like 50.00 and for a female its around 100.00..

Diana Lynne 06-22-2011 03:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Crabby Patty
I'll take others opinions about how cute they are. I can't tell. All I see is a big black blob that could pass for an adult cat. LOL. Would you please try to get a pic of them kind of separated? Would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. patti

I will see if I can go get one now for you :wink:

the casual quilter 06-22-2011 04:26 PM

Bless your heart for helping this mommy and her kitties.

Cheshirepat 06-22-2011 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, this was me last spring! Fortunately she only had 3, and I managed to place them and...well, she's still with me. THANK you for taking pity on mommacat, she needed you! If you need help finding somewhere to get them placed, I'll do my best to find info for you... it takes a good heart to have done what you did.

fixfido 06-22-2011 05:01 PM

Boy, do I ever wish you lived nearby. I'm a veterinarian and spay thousands of cats every year. I spay females for $42!

Diana Lynne 06-22-2011 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by fixfido
Boy, do I ever wish you lived nearby. I'm a veterinarian and spay thousands of cats every year. I spay females for $42!

That is so neat..I have always admired veterinarians and wanted to be one so bad..My math was never good, so I had to give up that dream..Wish you lived closer too..

Diana Lynne 06-22-2011 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshirepat
Wow, this was me last spring! Fortunately she only had 3, and I managed to place them and...well, she's still with me. THANK you for taking pity on mommacat, she needed you! If you need help finding somewhere to get them placed, I'll do my best to find info for you... it takes a good heart to have done what you did.

what a beautiful cat and adorable kittens..These little ones seem to know to go where its safe don't they..My husband says that we are "marked"..I am always getting strays..

gerswin 06-22-2011 05:23 PM

Cute kittens. hope they have a great future and that you keep the mom