Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

tedytrser 04-21-2012 11:01 AM

I've been rak'd

1 Attachment(s)
I want to say THANK YOU to Quiltymom. She had sent me some Easter coaster like the ones ( I think that is what she said because I never received them Not Nice My Friends). She sd it even had one of her homemade cards that I really wanted to see. So, she was nice enough to send me a replacement THANK YOU

Up North 04-21-2012 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by tedytrser (Post 5159569)
What color?????

any color that you would see in a flower and greens. I want it to be colorful thanks so much. You guys are great!! I will soon be cleaning out so of my moms things so will have some RAK's to send out.

Krystyna 04-21-2012 01:03 PM

[QUOTE=craftykk;5159386]

Originally Posted by mmb195152 (Post 5149200)
I needed to do a good deed for the day, so I went through all 97 posts on this thread to list what I found everyone was saving. I may have missed some, so if I did, please post it for us to add to our lists. Because there were so many different kinds of tea and coffees requested, I did not include them as it got too confusing. I may do this in a few posts so I don't lose some of the info. FYI, this is post 793. Here goes:

Scraps: Havplenty, Wanda Lou, Walk n Roll, Sewellie, Diana Lynne, tedytryser, thomp 116, Sheila in Erie, Fayzer, quiltymom, Gigi07, and Everose

Thimbles: grammyj, and mooretil

Lace: Quiltymom and Diana Lynne

Selvages: thomp 116, walk n roll, Krystyna, Haveplenty, and Sheila in Erie( ?????)[/QUOTE

Wow!! mmb thank you! That's awesome , I'm always scrolling back many times looking for what everyone likes!!

No selvages for me, thank you! I'm looking for tags from clothing and rickrack

quiltymom 04-21-2012 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by tedytrser (Post 5159612)
I want to say THANK YOU to Quiltymom. She had sent me some Easter coaster like the ones ( I think that is what she said because I never received them Not Nice My Friends). She sd it even had one of her homemade cards that I really wanted to see. So, she was nice enough to send me a replacement THANK YOU

Sorry you never got frist one it had a easter towel with potholder top easter coasters easter filled homemade card!! Someone was lucky somewhere,but didn't want you disappointed so sent another!!! Your very welcome!! I will send a homemade card I promise!!! Sue

Havplenty 04-21-2012 01:11 PM

well i did get to the post office today so all of the rak envelopes i had sitting around for a bit have been mailed. the clerk chided me a bit about taping a flat rate envelope but i said to her it fits so it ships (their slogan).;) i showed her how far the top flap went over the package and said i needed tape becaz of the lopsided shape of the package not because it didnt fit. we both had a laugh over that.

i did end up needing to pay more postage on the regular envelopes i mailed. they were lopsided also.:) one thing i know how to do is stuff an envelope (i fill up every available space in one:cool:) but what i couldnt do was make them flat. i told the clerk they could possibly get them through that thing they use to check envelope widths if they used a little elbow grease. ok by this time i had the clerk rolling around with laughter and she forgot all about her back ache. it's a good thing these p.o. clerks know me.:D

now i will spend some time rounding up some more rak's to mail but this time around i am gonna work on trying to make the envelopes flatter as well as stuffed to the gills.:thumbup:

tedytrser 04-21-2012 01:25 PM

who would like these

4 Attachment(s)
I have these but won't use them all if any. But ya'll know how it is never say never.

Havplenty 04-21-2012 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by mmb195152 (Post 5149200)
I needed to do a good deed for the day, so I went through all 97 posts on this thread to list what I found everyone was saving. I may have missed some, so if I did, please post it for us to add to our lists. FYI, this is post 793. Here goes:

Scraps: Havplenty, Wanda Lou, Walk n Roll, Sewellie, Diana Lynne, tedytryser, thomp 116, Sheila in Erie, Fayzer, quiltymom, Gigi07, and Everose

Thimbles: grammyj, and mooretil

Lace: Quiltymom and Diana Lynne

Selvages: thomp 116, walk n roll, Krystyna, Haveplenty, and Sheila in Erie( ?????)

i dont have these names on my rak list at all. perhaps they are on the yahoo list which i am not a part of.

Sewellie
Fayzer
Everose

Havplenty 04-21-2012 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by tedytrser (Post 5159849)
I have these but won't use them all if any. But ya'll know how it is never say never.

the lace would make great lingerie bags but i think i have some lace fabric of my own that i may need to rehome.:)

Quilty-Louise 04-21-2012 04:01 PM

Mary,

Everose is new and will be on the NEW list (coming to your email SOON).

Sewellie I do not have on the list never received a PM requesting info to get on
to the list.

Fayzer requested to be dropped from the list because she had to much going on
with her personal life. I still have her on the list, but I have it set up NOT to be
printed UNTIL she contacts me to tell me she wants back in active status.

I also have a couple other names that does not show on the "final" list that you
all get but it is because I have not heard any more from them and have never received
the email from them.

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 5159850)
i dont have these names on my rak list at all. perhaps they are on the yahoo list which i am not a part of.

Sewellie
Fayzer
Everose

Quilty-Louise 04-21-2012 04:12 PM

Ok everyone the cats is out of the bag (from the previous post I made).

The NEWEST RAK list will be coming to your EMAIL SOON!!!
I just have a little bit more work to do on it and than it will
be flying to you.

I want to give and advance THANK YOU to Mary (mmb) for all her
hard work on backtracking on ALL 970+ posts to see what everyone
has been posting about liking/collecting and so on.

Using HER compiled data helped me to update and add that information
to the list, PLUS I also made some changes to the list (another of mmb
suggestions) to combine the fields.

I really hope you like the way the list looks and the NEW columns I added
INCLUDING a column for when you send/receive RAKs and/or if you want
to add a tracking #.

I spent the last 7+ hours working on updating all the information, and
changing and adding columns.

Hope you find it easy to work with. Sorry I still can't do much more about
the size (to get ALL the columns on 1 page you need to print on LEGAL size
(8-1/2x14) paper).

I will announce it here when I click the SEND button on the email.

Louise